Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 20.03 Volunteer Moderators Needed!

My name is Deena Oakley and I live in Bloomington Indiana, United States. I have enjoyed playing Township, and many other games similar to Township for many, many years. Township is by far my favorite game because it is very user friendly and fun.
    I love helping others and have problem solving skills with an ability to "think outside the box" in order to expedite solutions. I would love the opportunity to combine my two favorite passions, helping others, and improving the one game that I truly love.
    Thank you
    Deena Oakley

To all of you interested in the Moderator position

I am a former moderator of Township and I see that most of you are newcomers to the forums. To show your interest in the position, I would suggest you start involving yourself right away. Start reading the different sections to familiarize yourself with the different topics/questions. Start answering questions to show your skills. Doing that will show you are serious about your desire to help other players.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi. My name is Mike Mimaran and I truly Enjoy playing Township. I have 2 years experience moderating and still currently moderate on a game called Wild City on Amazon. I don't mind assisting fellow players so they can fully enjoy their gaming experience. Keep up the good work improving Township.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

I am a former moderator of Township and I see that most of you are newcomers to the forums. To show your interest in the position, I would suggest you start involving yourself right away. Start reading the different sections to familiarize yourself with the different topics/questions. Start answering questions to show your skills. Doing that will show you are serious about your desire to help other players.
    Thanks Graylady, completely agree.
    I already had been surprised in the gardenscape forum that really all applicants never wrote a single post in the forum before. Not meant to be an offense, but this doesn't make much sense, in my opinion.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: .......Missy's
    Level: .......143, Gold
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016

Pathes are made by walking

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

Well said Graylady. I too can not stress how extremely important it is not only to be familiar with the forums logistics, but to engage it's content and members.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    ... I already had been surprised in the gardenscape forum that really all applicants never wrote a single post in the forum before. ..
    or afterwards? and this will become a similar... [c-e-n-s-o-r-i-n-g this myself]
    ONE Mod. still shaking head.

I am Tanjila Mehnaz. I want to be the moderator. I am a co-op leader. My teammates love me because i am friendly and helpfull. My time zone is GMT +6. I am from Bangladesh. I am active and daily player.

Name: Vee
    Playing Township Since: Fall 2015
    On Forums Since: Fall 2016
    Location/Time Zone: London/GMT
    Hobbies: Gaming (on IOS, Nintendo DS, and Playstation), Marathoning Shows on Netflix, & Swimming/Yoga.

I've been playing Township for almost two years and consider myself well-versed in all aspects of the game. I'm constantly re-designing my town, working on getting my zoo up-to-speed, and participating in my co-op as a helper and a racer.

I joined the forums last year and lurked daily until the start of this year when I began posting actively. I've done my best to answer questions, make suggestions, and participate in fun discussion threads (as evidenced by the activity page on my profile).

I've had previous moderating experience on a Neopets guild forum and on an IOS game forum. I'm very used to handling multiple sub-forums and staying on top of public and private replies. I also have graphic design and html/coding experience. If a thread ever needs to look snappy or have a banner image, I can very quickly whip something together.

As a grad student, I'm used to creating a schedule that's regimented enough to keep me up to date on my classes as well as flexible enough to handle sudden outings or crises. I would be sure to carve out a significant chunk of time each day to the forum in order to help other members, keep threads organized, stay in touch with admins, and just generally help build a greater sense of community here.

I check my personal email, twitter, and tumblr accounts daily and am happy to provide them to you. That way there are always multiple avenues to contact me (in case the forums are down, etc.)

No matter how big or small a task/job, I just really value doing the best work I can and being someone that others can depend on and feel comfortable reaching out to. Both the game and the forums have been a great de-stressing mechanism for me (after long hours in the library), and I'd love to be able to give something back.

Thank you for this opportunity!

EDIT: If possible, I think it'd be wonderful to have at least two volunteer moderators. It would lend a greater sense of balance and allow them to act as a support system for each other.
    Last edited by Amoria; 03-20-2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: needed to add something
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

I would love to share my experience in form of help..

NAME- Sanchaita Samanta
    AGE- 27
    COUNTRY- INDIA (GMT+5:30)
    NAME OF TOWN- Solace_Suburb.
    JOINED SINCE- Nov 2016.

* Knowledge n experience in different feature of game is as follows*

CURRENT TOWN LEVEL- 61
    CURRENT ZOO LEVEL- 15
    ACHIEVEMENT EARNED-128
    PLAYERS HELPED-4504
    CO_OP MEMBERS HELPED-1702
    TRAIN LEVEL- 21(ALL)
    ISLAND LEVEL- 21(ALL)
    FACTORIES LEVEL- 6-11 (with all box unlocked)
    ZOO BUILDING LEVEL- snack bar(lv 18), cafe(lv 17), 4D theater (lv 14), ice cream shop(lv 11), gift shop(lv 4).
    ITEMS SOLD AT ZOO- 13163.
    ACTIVATED BOOSTERS- 18.
    ARTIFACTS SET COLLECTED- 12.
    CO_OP NAME- The Swap Shop!
    REGATTA STATS OF CO_OP- 6Gold, 8silver, 6bronze.

CV

My name is Natalie and i'm 19 years old(soon 20). I've started play township 3 years ago and actually i'm at level 61 ( soon 62 ) my town is named Mullingar(because i really love Ireland😍)
    I'm in a coop in the gold league and in the world ranking for the best coop 💪.
    My hobbies are play games and go for a walk and sing.
    I'm from Italy GMT +1.