Thread: new township or just different?

Question new township or just different?

i am playing township on my tablet and found on the facebook games room you can play it too... but its not the same as the one on my tablet.... its totally weird and so different

does anyone else know of this? and how do i add friend on that township?

here is a video i found
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIaoTMEyMQI
    Last edited by Karin Lottering; 03-20-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Hi Karin, the facebook version is quite old now and Playrix withdrew support for that version well over a year ago.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi Karin, the facebook version is quite old now and Playrix withdrew support for that version well over a year ago.
    so i am stuck without friends on that one??

That I don't know Karin, I've never played the fb version. We have had fb players post here requesting help, but this is very rare, and also rare that anyone here can help them.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    That I don't know Karin, I've never played the fb version. We have had fb players post here requesting help, but this is very rare, and also rare that anyone here can help them.
    so i just got to quit the game then?? i really like to play that ... i am at a good level already... its just i need help with building parts