Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.08 Progress Issues (Android, Kindle) - Resolved

15.08 Progress Issues (Android, Kindle) - Resolved

Hello everyone,

A new update aimed to fix Facebook and progress issues has been released on Google Play. Get the latest version of the game now! Please do not remove the current version of the game while updating Township. To install the update please open the Play Store app -> Menu -> My apps -> find Township and tap "Update".

An update will soon be available in the Amazon App Store. While you're waiting, please disregard the pop-up window asking you to load a saved game — simply close this window.

We are still working on solving other server issues (visiting friends, help info not updating), and we will keep you guys posted!
    Last edited by Ksenia Andreeva; 08-18-2015 at 07:44 AM.

kmja
    its good that we get township money i think since many that have problem that that was kinda low to get

Thanks Ksenia! We're rooting for you all, we know you've had a rough go of it all week.

P.S. I see you liked my signature link idea!
    Last edited by Nana; 08-15-2015 at 06:18 PM.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Great news Ksenia

Just installed the new update Thanks for the T-cash

Android users : we have version 3.0.4 now
    Last edited by Graylady; 08-15-2015 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Add version number
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Thanks Ksenia! We're rooting for you all, we know you've had a rough go of it all week.

P.S. I see you liked my signature link idea!
    Hi Nana,

Thanks so much! Hopefully, they will figure the rest of the things out soon. Kuen promised us to have a chat with the director about constant server problems once she gets back.

I really did, I think it's great. I'd never think of using the activity feed myself if Kuen didn't snow me, so I see how it might be helpful for new users.

Chic121
    Hi Ksenia

Not sure if you caught my reply on FB but just want to say, although I'm not round as much as usual this last week because of health and yesterday's silly accident, I must say I think You and the Team, and Graylady have coped amazingly with all the problems and excessive emails.... And it's great for us to hear that there's an upcoming management meeting on the Servers.... I bet it will be some relief when you see Kuen and Liza walk back through the doors, bless you.

So pleased to hear and see they've had a fab time on their trip, and I'm really chuffed they visited some cool places I told them about....

I really hope problems start to disappear and you can go have some well deserved fun ... Take care Ksenia :-)
    Last edited by Chic121; 08-15-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Mickel
    I'd like to put in my 2 cents worth, as well and shout out to the Playrix team. I know how fixing bugs can be a major pain, especially if it affects large groups of people. Well done job to all. Thank you for all your work and also thank you for the gifts you sent our way. I can tell you that the gifts will serve a great purpose for me.

Keep up the good work!

Riversong
    Thanks Ksenia,
    have d/l'd latest update, much appreciated Thanks to the technical team for working so hard to restore playability for us addicted Townshippers!
    The frequent fb pop-up notification seems to have disappeared now, fingers crossed it continues.

I noticed something a little peculiar since the update, after I asked for help filling a train and airplane crate, they got filled very quickly, which was great. Although the train just left without me being able to click on the helper and send send thank you clover. The airplane crate got filled with no indication of who the helper was, just a ✅.

Not sure what, if anything is amiss, just thought I'd mention it.

Katie Repik
    Yeah!!! All is good - ring the bells across the land!!! Thank you to everyone one at Playrix, I can only imagine how stressful this has been for all of. Take a minute, kick back, put your feet up and breath. Have a drink on me and all the other folks here on the other side of the screen.

PS - if you send us a sale, we'll plop down some bucks to finance your night on the town.

Ditto what Katie said! Drinks on us (kinda sorta). LOL
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)