Thread: ~~~~do you like winning?!?~~~~

~~~~do you like winning?!?~~~~

NEW CO-OP -- SEEKING ACTIVE, HELPFULL PLAYERS WHO LIKE WINNING THE REGATTA!
    [Due to certain circumstances, a few of us left our last co-op this past week to start this one. Terrible leader we had. We were a golden league & that's what we're going too be again after a couple races! So if you're looking for some awesome people who all show amazing teamwork, come join our new co-op & help us build a great team together!!!]

CO OP NAME- Velocity (Purple badge w/ paw print)
    LEVEL REQUIRED- 35
    PLATFORM- Android / iPhone

*** We're gonna shoot for 1200 points a week.

Hi Sabrina,
    I'm Cheryl. I was in a co-op that the leader and over half the members were not playing. We were also in the Golden league. The leader never selected any co-leaders or elders so we could get out the non-players. Most of us left and started a new group last Sunday. Currently we are in first, too far for any others to catch us, definitely moving to copper league next week. We started with 5 members for this race, with 5 more joining after the race started and are looking for more active players to join us. If you want to join a team that also wants to make it back to the Golden league and get that Golden Sail Trophy, please feel free to join. If you join I'll make you elders, so you can invite any friends that can help us get that trophy.

Thanks,
    Cheryl
    Town: CZ
    Co-op: Super Awesome Group
    Symbol: blue striped badge with star

William Shannon
    Sounds interesting. I might join if you get a lot of people.