Thread: Two different accounts on two different iPads linked to same township?

Angry Two different accounts on two different iPads linked to same township?

Some daughter has a iPad with township on it. She has a village. We just got my other daughter a iPad and she wanted township on it as well I set every thing up with different account info (nothing is the same). And I start the app and it's my other daughters game. Like right where she is playing. I was mind blown. So I re booted her iPad with all new info re downloaded the game. Not from the cloud.and the same thing happens. I have no idea what to do. Help......

Create new iTunes account for new iPad
    Create new Game Center log-in account
    Create new Facebook account

Factory Re-set newest iPad - create the new accounts above. Using new account go to App Store to get Township (it should say "Get"); then connect to newly created accounts.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Create new iTunes account for new iPad
    Create new Game Center log-in account
    Create new Facebook account

Factory Re-set newest iPad - create the new accounts above. Using new account go to App Store to get Township (it should say "Get"); then connect to newly created accounts.
    I did all of that I thought it worked got all excited and then it finished loaded and then bam level 14. I was like seriously

Oh boy. I am out of ideas. Send a PM to Anastasia our Admin. Maybe she can assist you. She is off on weekends, will return on Monday.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh boy. I am out of ideas. Send a PM to Anastasia our Admin. Maybe she can assist you. She is off on weekends, will return on Monday.
    Thank you for everything☺️

Hi !! I am having this exact problem with my daughters iPad. My sons iCloud account seems fine. However my daughters keeps loading my game it’s so frustrating as she’d like to play too...

Please help xxx