Thread: Breakfast is the best meal of the day

Breakfast is the best meal of the day

Would love to make breakfast sandwich at fast food restaurant = egg + bagel + bacon or add in a biscuit as new bakery item. Egg + biscuit + bacon 😀 egg + cheese + biscuit + bacon. With a side of hash potatoes
    Maybe need a Diner restaurant so we can serve pancakes.

Hay me regata got stuck what i do, i skip one task than regata got stuck

Malachite,
    maybe you want to check out the similar thread here.
    sounds yummy, but I think the game is more about (time and) space management, thus the always full barn, not so much about creating new products again and again

Quote Originally Posted by Malachite View Post
    Would love to make breakfast sandwich at fast food restaurant = egg + bagel + bacon or add in a biscuit as new bakery item. Egg + biscuit + bacon egg + cheese + biscuit + bacon. With a side of hash potatoes
    Maybe need a Diner restaurant so we can serve pancakes.
    We already have pancakes in the grill factory. Since we already have bagels, I don't think we need a biscuit too. Like DD said, we already have full barns.

Please stop requesting new goods or new factories.. Even there been a new breakfast thing, you will never eat it or you will never see your townpeople when they are eating them. You will just produce and sell them. Why you guys are so interested in new goods. Our barns are allready out of their limit..