Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy77 View Post
    You guys have some great towns! The one thing that makes me dislike a town is when past event items are crammed all over the town. If there is only one or two, it doesn't bother me but I have seen so many towns just filled with them and those are the towns I really, really do not like. Lots of those towns are players in levels 100+. I put my event items away once the event is over so that I don't end up with a cluttered looking town.

I know that's just me though and I'm a bit odd, lol!
    You best not visit mine then. Lol
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    You best not visit mine then. Lol
    Well, I may not like your town if I were to visit it, but I like you from your posts here on the forums.

I know I am in the minority though as a great many towns I see are covered in past event decorations. As I said, I am an odd one.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

Well, I may not like your town if I were to visit it, but I like you from your posts here on the forums.

I know I am in the minority though as a great many towns I see are covered in past event decorations. As I said, I am an odd one.
    Thank you Peggy77!

I was trying to find your town but could not find a Lakeland Hills town in any of the Friendly Farmers co-ops.

Is your signature up to date?

Have blessed day,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

I do join the club of minority, I neither like towns which are overcrowded with fancy decorations
    So mine is more like a little valley, without many thrilling stuff but with romantic areas and lots of natural landscapes instead (therefore my barn is full of decos I do not need *lol*).
    Same with my zoo, my animals are all happy as they have wide common areas with a lot of green and water.
    Township, my secret dream of a little better world ☺️
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: .......Missy's
    Level: .......143, Gold
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016

Pathes are made by walking

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    I do join the club of minority, I neither like towns which are overcrowded with fancy decorations
    So mine is more like a little valley, without many thrilling stuff but with romantic areas and lots of natural landscapes instead (therefore my barn is full of decos I do not need *lol*).
    Same with my zoo, my animals are all happy as they have wide common areas with a lot of green and water.
    I like your town Missy, I think mines quite traditional and liveable for my own little world too
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

Thank you, Meesh
    I left a Like on your town; Though it is quite different I can see the similar concept, very nice!
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: .......Missy's
    Level: .......143, Gold
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016

Pathes are made by walking

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Thank you Peggy77!

I was trying to find your town but could not find a Lakeland Hills town in any of the Friendly Farmers co-ops.

Is your signature up to date?

Have blessed day,
    Cobalt
    Hi Cobalt! Yes, my signature is up to date. I, unfortunately, lacked imagination when I named my co-op and, as I am sure you know, I cannot change it now. . Our sign is a green tree, but there are so many co-ops with that name and that same symbol that I am not surprised you couldn't find me.

If I ever decide to leave my co-op and start a new one I will know to pick a more unique name but as I really like my three co-op members, I doubt that will happen. Oh, if you look again, there are actually six in my co-op. Two haven't played in months but opted out first so I haven't kicked them out. Maybe they will come back someday and they were both very nice people.
    Playing On Android
    No Zoo

I decided I didn't like my waterfront, between the regetta and the island boat dock, so I tore up almost everything on that side of the river, moved stuff around, decided I didn't like my new ideas, and put a lot of it back very similarly to what I had had in the first place.

I wanted to put the airport and the helicopter in that awkward space between the coop/regatta and the dock, but that stupid helipad is gigantic, and the airport is the wrong shape entirely.

So I went back to quaint seaside village with public beach access, and some single family waterfront housing.

IMG_0180.jpg
    Last edited by Betsy; 03-18-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Am really liking this thread. Thanks for starting it Betsy. So many lovely designs. Such creativity!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 181
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    I like your town, Missy. . I hit like. Very pretty town. Oh, forgot to see your zoo though, sorry.
    Playing On Android
    No Zoo