Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Hi I'm Bountiful. As you can see I'm having to sell buildings to rearrange my town only because the "storage" feature is only temporary. I need time to change and fit things I can't do it in a few hrs or one game sitting.

Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me. I started the thread “looking for realistic towns” but cant seem to reply to anyones post on that thread. Does anyone know why?

Anyway, I have kept designing in the realistic way but have truely enjoyed following all the design threads and viewing both realistic and fantastic designs.

If you would like to view my progress, here are my details:

Level 88
    Town name: Ruby Land
    Co-op tag: #UCRCCZ
    Co-op name: Luck of the Wee Folk
    IOS

(And yes I know I should add details to signature, but can’t seem to work that out either)

There's been a slight technical issue with posting in certain threads for certain users, which I understand the tech team are actively looking into.

Your details should now be added to your signature. If you wish to change them you should be able to go to the very top of the page, click on settings, then down the left side click edit signature.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Thankyou so much!