Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I'm constantly moving things around as new buildings and factories and decos are achieved. Starting to like the way mine is turning out. Check out Boulder Falls and if you wouldn't mind, please hit the Like button. My son likes to check the number of likes each time we log in.

All feedback welcome!

Thanks!
    Town Name: BOULDER FALLS
    Co-Op: Regatta winners!
    F3KVJW

Hi Parttimer: We can't visit your town by town name only unless we are friends. If you are in a co-op we can find and visit your town that way if you list your co-op name.
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thanks Nana! I updated my signature with my Town and Co-op. Thanks for pointing that out!
    F3KVJW

You're welcome. I check it out and left a "Like."
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Boulder Falls..I love your town! Especially the way you've incorporated the factories as part of the town. My factories are all grouped together...cause I'm too lazy to have to go looking for one lol!
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Thanks Nana and Laurel Cove! I like your towns as well!!
    F3KVJW

Itd be nice if you all could visit and comment about my town too. Though still struggling with space, stopped building new buildings and houses till i get enough space to arrange the rest of my mess.
    Co-op: Cook-Eat-Share
    Town: The Gayest Town Ever
    Level 69+
    iOS device
    Thank you.

You guys have some great towns! The one thing that makes me dislike a town is when past event items are crammed all over the town. If there is only one or two, it doesn't bother me but I have seen so many towns just filled with them and those are the towns I really, really do not like. Lots of those towns are players in levels 100+. I put my event items away once the event is over so that I don't end up with a cluttered looking town.

I know that's just me though and I'm a bit odd, lol!
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

Parttimer: I love your town. It just goes to show you don't have to be a very high level player to have a good-looking town. I love visiting but my pet hate is towns where the owner obviously doesn't care how the place looks at all and just stacks all the houses and shops (OK, I know people focus on different aspects of the game, but still...)

My fav is still Niloufar17 in the Persian Lotus coop. One day (in the far distant future) my town may be like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Parttimer72 View Post
    I'm constantly moving things around as new buildings and factories and decos are achieved. Starting to like the way mine is turning out. Check out Boulder Falls and if you wouldn't mind, please hit the Like button. My son likes to check the number of likes each time we log in.

All feedback welcome!

Thanks!
    Really cute town! I love the sweets/candy factory bit especially.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.