Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    And Thank You Nariman! I will definitely be visiting your crafty town again and again to see your talents! Will be fun to watch your zoo grow as well! Also am giving your code to my coop so they can enjoy it too! Keep up the great skills!

Kasallee #KSMCP3
    Thank you Kasallee that's kind of you , I really appreciate that, I will do what I can

Hi Nariman. I cannot find your Town this morning in the Givers Only coop? Did you move or change names?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Haystack Wa View Post
    The buildings are just apt buildings, so they shall remain incognito for now. I just wish I could vanish them The lighting has so many because of the way they are made and needing a double row. Also, I am waiting for a dark and dreary night to sneak into your township and grab two of your sports events ....don't tell township police lol. I know the baseball diamonds will eventually be shrunk. Thanks for noticing about the bridges....I'm just sure they raise up when ships go under them. Ha, ha. Don't forget........on. A. Dark. And. Dreary. Night"..........ZAP!!!

Hahaha. I won't hold my breath considering I have been playing for well over two years and have yet to see a single "night" in Township!
    >^katZoo<
    Coop tag #KSMCP3
    Playing on iPad
    Paddle boats included with the FREE ZOO ADMISSION!

I remember when we had cloud shadows and lots of birds.
    Township Level:117
    Haystack
    Playing since February 2015
    iPad and iPhone

I remember when we had cloud shadows and lots of birds.
    I loved the cloud shadows! It was such a nice touch! I still see birds but mainly notice them in the zoo since they are very frequent. The details in this game are so very clever! BRAVO to the developers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Nariman. I cannot find your Town this morning in the Givers Only coop? Did you move or change names?
    I cannot find her town either! I believe she was level 79 and there are no 79 or 80 levels and the coop is maxed at 30 people.

If you see this Nariman, keep in touch!
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-26-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: merged
    >^katZoo<
    Coop tag #KSMCP3
    Playing on iPad
    Paddle boats included with the FREE ZOO ADMISSION!

Thanks, found you - however your name is now ZoZo.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Thanks, found you - however your name is now ZoZo.
    I have some problems for now so I give my town for a while to my brother's wife so she makes some changes like coop or town name even the photo and I hope she will keep my town pretty

Nariman,

I just visited your town. I am so I impressed! Your holiday displays a in the zoo are so fun. Don't you wish we could move the other Easter event piece there?

I have been struggling with my town design since I realized I didn't have enough area on the left side of town to implement my original design. So now I'm working on buying up more land to move my city center to the other side of the river.

I wish they would add another section like the zoo, going out on the road to the left. It would be awesome to build my dream, which is a holiday themed amusement park!. I just started in the middle of the Chinese New Year event and didn't understand enough to earn the decorations. I am so looking forward to the Fall and winter events.

A new Fan

Town: Emerald City
    Co-op: The Sea Turtles #HEFF9J

Quote Originally Posted by XCMama View Post
    Nariman,

I just visited your town. I am so I impressed! Your holiday displays a in the zoo are so fun. Don't you wish we could move the other Easter event piece there?

I have been struggling with my town design since I realized I didn't have enough area on the left side of town to implement my original design. So now I'm working on buying up more land to move my city center to the other side of the river.

I wish they would add another section like the zoo, going out on the road to the left. It would be awesome to build my dream, which is a holiday themed amusement park!. I just started in the middle of the Chinese New Year event and didn't understand enough to earn the decorations. I am so looking forward to the Fall and winter events.

A new Fan

Town: Emerald City
    Co-op: The Sea Turtles #HEFF9J
    Thank you XcMama, I wish I could move temp. Rabbit village, the chinese new year and the other stuff to the zoo to make space for town stuff but unfortunately I could not anyway, I visited your city and loved the green house part😍, btw I didn't see any of events stuff in ur town, is it still in store 2 rearrange it? 😉 Good luck in arranging your city👍

hi again Haystack,

thanks for your further explanations! :-) Just wanted to say that I found the hidden houses now and also the area with the RVs - actually had seen them before, lol, just not known that was their "name". I also googled as you said and found some pic's... good GRIEF, are they big! you wouldn't get into any town here with them, lol.
    (off topic, but I am just TOO curious: where did the money come from in these 15 years? part time jobs? is that what you meant with volunteering? - I am so envious!)

ROFL @ your sheep! (yep, sometimes the noises are more annoying than welcome, when I look at something else, but a shed is on the screen as well... but well done by the Devs, to look after such details)
    Nice of you to give him/it something to do!

Hi _DD_, Thanks so much for your reply to my post. I have a PC computer, so I understand your restarting, etc. my houses are hidden in the largest bunch of houses. In between the rows you can see extra roof edges and parts of roofs. There is two rows of houses , a street, two rows of houses, a street, etc. RV is indeed short for recreational vehicle. Do a search for 5th wheel travel trailer. My hubby and I toured the western US states for fifteen years, volunteering, visiting and sight-seeing.

In the park, I needed some white plants and used jasmine crops to fill in. As far as the "floating sheep"....he was in storage, but kept baaing and raising such a fuss, that I was forced to let him out. So, for all his sass, he got the job of advertising for the water events. Lol.

As for the apartments being so close, never fear, they have special window tinting. I am happy to answer any other question, just holler away. Have a great day and thanks for your inquiries
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-05-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: fighting auto-correct even days later