Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Towns With Excellent Design

Who's town do you admire? Which town seems particularly well designed and thoughtfully layer out? What town do you return to again and again to see how they've used a particular building or decoration?

Come on, show off your friend's places! Or your own! I'm thinking of redesigning and looking for ideas!

--

Moderator Edit:

Be sure to state the relevant platform (iOS/Android/Kindle or Windows or MAC) and the co-op tag so members can easily locate you or others. If you're unsure of another player's platform, take note of what platform you're on as you wouldn't be able to see them without that compatibility.

If you would like to show off your zoo or share friend's zoos, please visit "Zoos With Excellent Design."
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-30-2017 at 11:24 AM. Reason: establishing guidelines

I love designing the town and I love to see other towns - Ernies was better before the recent change IMO

Hi Betsy,

IN Tigger's Den Co-op, visit Duckie's town.
    Also with nice subtleties and little hooks is Haciend Pan De Vida in the Roca Eterna co-op.

Kind regards,
    Cobalt
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 01-27-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Hi Betsy!

Love to see other people's towns too)

My town waits for all land to be cleared -but there are some fragments that most likely will not be changed, like this carrot trees near carrot houses or dolphinarium
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Hi Betsy,

IN De'riveurs de Mer Co-op, visit Duckie Fatfoot's town.
    Also with nice subtleties and little hooks is Haciend Pan De Vida in the Roca Eterna co-op.

Kind regards,
    Cobalt
    Love your zoo. Love the way you surround the enclosures with decorations that match the theme of the enclosure. I aspire to reach this level.

PS, for "aspire" read "I took screenshots and will be copying these in the future without giving proper credit"

My town is always under construction, but these are my favorite bits so far:

tumblr_omxqjyFGtU1uqlfvio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omxqjyFGtU1uqlfvio2_540.jpg

As you can tell, I'm a real sucker for symmetry lol.

I have some friends' towns that I'm a big fan of as well! I'll edit them in later as I need to crash for the night. <3
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Love your zoo. Love the way you surround the enclosures with decorations that match the theme of the enclosure. I aspire to reach this level.

PS, for "aspire" read "I took screenshots and will be copying these in the future without giving proper credit"
    LOL

Thanks pal. You can have fun with zoo.

Are you making steady progress on upgrades?
    I think they have made the game infinite so we will never arrive.

All my best,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    LOL

Thanks pal. You can have fun with zoo.

Are you making steady progress on upgrades?
    I think they have made the game infinite so we will never arrive.

All my best,
    Cobalt
    My zoo is sitting at level 12, I've only been using it for regatta "Hot Item" tasks for now so it's slow to level up. The zoo is my sandbox for creating theme areas with the Event / Holiday decorations. I have a whole water area that I will be "freezing over" to create "Santa Land" once I get around to it.

Islands and Trains are all at level 21, buying ore from Raja and furiously making ingots to upgrade the important factories now. Focus is on getting 8 shelves in those that have good regatta tasks. And saving my T-Cash to buy more production queue boxes.

My city center is a mess, mostly just "dense packing" the buildings I can't figure out what to do with yet. I have a few theme areas on the edges, my mountain fishing lake and sports area, my "Old Orchard Beach, Maine" beach and amusement park area, and my housing area that grows from seaside into the mountains (Monte Carlo). Still a work in progress, need to clear more land ... there goes those coins (55K a pop now).

The last 4 factories will cost north of 2M coins so I've not built them yet as that would totally break the bank. Of course, I then have to rely on Raja for items that I can't make which is impacting my ore purchases which is impacting ... I think you're right about infinite, it's going to take me that long to finish

---------------------------
    Kingsroad Trading Post (Blue Rooster / Shield)
    Charlestown Navy Yard (home of USN Constitution - Old Ironsides)

Tinkering with the design of my town and seeing the cleverness of others in the design of theirs are among my favorite aspects of this great game! Such a fun question! Here are a few screenshots of my town, Bloomsbury.

Oh dear...Apparently I'm not bright enough to be able to figure out how to share photos! Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Linda Hough; 03-17-2017 at 05:07 AM.

Ahh this is one of the fun threads to check out. I'm going to say that symmetrical is/was in my town planning but yeaaah.

Linda if you made the screen shot just tap the icon second from the end. That's the Insert image icon then choose the From computer tab then tap the Choose File and find your screen shot
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014