Thread: Infinite Lives Time Period

Infinite Lives Time Period

I have found it very frustrating that when I win the infinite lives for a period of time that they must be used immediately. I am not always able to use it immediately but the timer starts and then I lose this bonus. I would like there to be an option to turn on the infinite lives bonus to use when I want to.

I try not to play the game when I realize that I won't be able to use the lives if I win, this helps in some ways :\

Quote Originally Posted by Lhev View Post
    I have found it very frustrating that when I win the infinite lives for a period of time that they must be used immediately. I am not always able to use it immediately but the timer starts and then I lose this bonus. I would like there to be an option to turn on the infinite lives bonus to use when I want to.
    YOu're absolutely right. It should be like time on a level. It should go into your bag to use whenever, or it should be like a timed level. IT doesn't start till you start a level and make a move

I'm having the same issue. I've won infinite lives twice now, and haven't been able to use them to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhev View Post