Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea for Future Event/Seasonal Themes

I would like to see a cooking theme regatta with a prize from the past like the chefs hotair balloon being one of them maybe also a teacup ride or a cooking farm sign

No not old items please, it should be new items

I’d like to see a botanical themed seasonal regatta.

New trees with an interesting shape like Cedar of Lebanon, or a yellow blossom like Laburnum, or huge oaks. And maybe a 2 x 2 shrubbery that you can rotate like the parks. Also, more flowers, but perhaps in the long shape like the hedges are now just for a bit of variation, or perhaps like the creek. And maybe even a Butterfly House. And bulrushes (cattails) similar to those in the current Park Pond to go on the water, like the waterlilies do. And yes, I know I’ve mentioned those before, but I still want em, so I might even say it again. Bulrushes.

I think that would be a nice respite from the very pyramid-focused ancient type stuff we’ve been seeing. I’m a little bit over that for now, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I’d like to see a botanical themed seasonal regatta.

New trees with an interesting shape like Cedar of Lebanon, or a yellow blossom like Laburnum, or huge oaks. And maybe a 2 x 2 shrubbery that you can rotate like the parks. Also, more flowers, but perhaps in the long shape like the hedges are now just for a bit of variation, or perhaps like the creek. And maybe even a Butterfly House. And bulrushes (cattails) similar to those in the current Park Pond to go on the water, like the waterlilies do. And yes, I know I’ve mentioned those before, but I still want em, so I might even say it again. Bulrushes.

I think that would be a nice respite from the very pyramid-focused ancient type stuff we’ve been seeing. I’m a little bit over that for now, tbh.
    That would be nice! I'd give anything for more tree/shrub/flower options The only problem I can see with having them as yacht club items is that I surely would want many multiples of each item, and I'd never be able to earn enough token to satisfy my desire!
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-14-2018 at 11:49 PM. Reason: forgot a word the first time around....

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    The problem I can see with having them as yacht club items is that I surely would want many multiples of each item, and I'd never be able to earn enough token to satisfy my desire!
    I totally agree with you Kitty, but since we’ve been begging for this type of thing to be added under general decos and gotten nowhere, I thought maybe a botanical season would be better than nothing, lol. Perhaps the smaller items I suggested could be offered as multiples, like the Easter fence was, or they could become the main element of a larger deco ‘scene’..? I’d take some new plant stuff in almost any form I could get it at this point So long as it didn’t have a disproportionately large cow in it..

I totally agree with you Kitty, but since we’ve been begging for this type of thing to be added under general decos and gotten nowhere, I thought maybe a botanical season would be better than nothing, lol. Perhaps the smaller items I suggested could be offered as multiples, like the Easter fence was, or they could become the main element of a larger deco ‘scene’..? I’d take some new plant stuff in almost any form I could get it at this point So long as it didn’t have a disproportionately large cow in it..
    Yup, I completely understand Bess and will also take anything I can get! I would very much enjoy all the different ideas you suggested

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    The only problem I can see with having them as yacht club items is that I surely would want many multiples of each item, and I'd never be able to earn enough token to satisfy my desire!
    right, and that is a general remark related to this change by Playrix since they introduced the yacht club: we get new decos/items only through the yacht club anymore and by participating in regattas with high points tasks. (in a bigger Coop, that is not conducive for smooth task distribution either, IMO) - NO sales with decos anymore shortly before an event.
    I don't like it, and we have had amazingly few complaints about it. Either everyone is racing, and doing good there, or the buyers/non-racers don't notice, cos they don't look at the yacht club?

ETA: I take it back, partly, as indeed I just had 2 event sales, one with a deco, one with boosters, both with reduced tc (they say). Partly only, cos it's still a change.

I find Bess' ideas nice, too, be it event or permanent, and lol @ not wanting a disproportionately large cow - right! (though the one in the hammock does look cute )
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-15-2018 at 11:21 AM. Reason: sales with snowboard in summer-event

I will take a pig in a beautiful field of flowers

Numerous requests for garden themes, so fingers crossed!! Even a farming theme!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

I find Bess' ideas nice, too, be it event or permanent, and lol @ not wanting a disproportionately large cow - right! (though the one in the hammock does look cute )
    Cute, yes. But that cow is just so massive! Makes it totally unusable for me, outside of a temporary seasonal display, unless I go a whole other way with my ‘look’. Shame. If it had been any character, bovine or not, that was in a more realistic scale, it would get pride of place. Oh well. I bought a fancy fountain today, so I’m less annoyed about cows than usual, lol.

I bought a fancy fountain today, so I’m less annoyed about cows than usual, lol.
    lol, congrats!
    yes, I have the cow totally solo, so to speak, and have seen it that way in another town also. Anyone who wants anything like realistic and/or proportional, has a problem, with all of them, also the dining couple, the painter... It is like different ppl designed our inhabitants.