Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.08 Game Doesn't Open (Android, Kindle) - Resolved

deadrose
    Guess I'll have to sit tight and see if the devs can come up with a fix. Clearing the cache hasn't worked and I'm not inclined to delete & re-download after hearing that others are losing things. I'm not connected through Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee View Post
    Ok - so I'm a kindle fire user and hate to admit I don't know how to uninstall the game. Thankfully it's connected through Facebook, so in theory I SHOULD get my town back at the level I left it at but I'm leery. I've gotten zero response from the support team for this game - they do not instill confidence. For now, if someone would please tell me how to uninstall I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    Hi DeeCee

I don't know anything about Kindle but I did find this web page that seem to give clear instructions on how to do it :

http://www.technipages.com/kindle-fi...uninstall-apps
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by BillBa View Post
    On my Kindle, tapping on the "clear cache" does nothing...and I am terrified to delete the game. I have deleted other games after achieving a high level and always had to start at the begining after reinstalling... Can you GUARANTEE my progress will return after reinstalling? And if if doesn't return, do I have any recourse?
    Hi BillBa

Nobody will GUARANTEE it will work 100%. I did many reinstall without loosing a thing and I did one that gave me problems.

When we run into problem, we have to contact Playrix and they do their best to give us our town back. The one time I had problem they help me recove my town exactly where it was previous to the uninstall/reinstall routine. Some players have lost a couple hours of play time in the process but most of the time, we recover our town.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by BillBa View Post
    How do I get to the Facebook game on my Kindle?
    Hi BillBa

There is no Facebook game per se on your Kindle. We can play Township while being connected to Facebook or not. Being connected to Facebook let you have more friend into the game.

Like I answer you on the other post, if you never use Facebook to play the game, just ignore the message.

BillBa
    Thanks for your thoughts. I am planning on doing the same... although it will be difficult to not have Township to play for such a long time.

mrthomas
    Clearing the cache didn't work so i did step 2 and uninstalled/reinstalled the game. When i opened it back up, i had lost everything. I have paying this game for months and was a level 54. What now?

DeeCee
    Hi Graylady thanks for the link - it worked. Unfortunately my plane took off not fully booked - I had the items but not being able to log on prevented me from loading them. Sigh...this town just doesn't feel the same - it's lost its luster. Thanks again though for getting me up and running again - hope it lasts! DeeCee

melanie.dade@yahoo.com
    So I too am still having the same issue as everyone else. I also cleared the cache and still won't load. I am NOT going to delete and reinstall this game because I will be extremely frustrated if all will be lost. So whatever the issue is I hope there is a resolution. I have spent a few dollars on this game. Not much, but enough that if I lost all my progress it would really be frustrating to say the least. Please keep us posted as to updates and resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by mrthomas View Post
    Clearing the cache didn't work so i did step 2 and uninstalled/reinstalled the game. When i opened it back up, i had lost everything. I have paying this game for months and was a level 54. What now?
    Hi

Click on the cog on the left and then on Report an issue. Give as much details as possible about your town : level, name, your name Playrix will work on restauring it for you. It may take many days with the global situation we have right now.

Candy Harris
    I tried to delete and open my game and I also tried deleting my game to reinstall. The game will not delete from my kindle nor from my cloud and it won't even open. I wish I didn't just purchase coins or I would just leave it alone, except I really want it off of my kindle. Is there any way to get a refund?
    Last edited by Candy Harris; 08-12-2015 at 02:57 AM.