Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.08 Game Doesn't Open (Android, Kindle) - Resolved

Playwoozy
    I cleared cache and it didn't work, so I deleted and reloaded game. I lost my game!! I am having to start from beginning! I tried loading game from Facebook and it tells my it cannot find my game!! I have had to delete and reload game before and did not lose anything. Please help!

Ksenia

I'm stuck with the same problem right now.

The clear cache did not work for Android 3.2 either. I'm downloading the game again right now and will let you know how it goes.

Added : The reinstall work fine. I have my town back where I left it earlier.
    Last edited by Graylady; 08-11-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Adrianahofstad
    Yes I know, double post.... only to help.

I was at the office today, so on my short brakes I logged in for a few minutes. Went ok till around lunch.

To get things going again I had to do the following:
    - Uninstall the game
    - Restart my phone (I was at the office....)
    - Reinstall the game
    - After the reinstall I had to update Google Play Games (witch I thought was strange)
    - Game started at level zero (tutorial) then at level 77 while I am at 86
    - Made contact with Facebook
    - Level 86 was back with no loss of progress
    - Phieuwww

It seems to me Googe Play Games has something to do with it.

Ergo: Only lost about 6 hours from Radja

Quote Originally Posted by Playwoozy View Post
    I cleared cache and it didn't work, so I deleted and reloaded game. I lost my game!! I am having to start from beginning! I tried loading game from Facebook and it tells my it cannot find my game!! I have had to delete and reload game before and did not lose anything. Please help!
    Hi Playwoozy

Open your game and as soon as you are finish the tutorial, go to the friends section and connect to Facebook with your password. You should recover your town.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sheila Delohery-Heymann
    I cleared cashe game didnt work. Uninstalled then reinstalled and now on level 7 even after connecting to facebook. Before uninstall I was on level 30 something. Lost my game. Not sure if I feel like redoing everything just to have the game disappear again. Really not very happy. Good thing I did not spend any money on the game or I would be livid instead of very disappointed.

Sheila Delohery-Heymann
    Also lost half of my township friends that I made while playing. These were friends I made in the game not from facebook. Why is the game not stored in the cloud or to facebook?
    Last edited by Sheila Delohery-Heymann; 08-11-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Hi Sheila

Usually player connected to Facebook have no problems recovering their town. I don't know why it did not work for you.

Now, report the problem from within the game by clicking on the cog (left of the screen) and then on report an issue. Playrix will do everything they can to help you recover your town at the level it was.

DeeCee
    Ok - so I'm a kindle fire user and hate to admit I don't know how to uninstall the game. Thankfully it's connected through Facebook, so in theory I SHOULD get my town back at the level I left it at but I'm leery. I've gotten zero response from the support team for this game - they do not instill confidence. For now, if someone would please tell me how to uninstall I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

BillBa
    On my Kindle, tapping on the "clear cache" does nothing...and I am terrified to delete the game. I have deleted other games after achieving a high level and always had to start at the begining after reinstalling... Can you GUARANTEE my progress will return after reinstalling? And if if doesn't return, do I have any recourse?

BillBa
    How do I get to the Facebook game on my Kindle?