Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.08 Game Doesn't Open (Android, Kindle) - Resolved

Jass Daniel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    Some of you may not be able to open Township at the moment. We're still investigating the cause of this problem, and as soon as developers provide me with any additional information, I will let you know when we can expect a solution!

We understand your frustration, and we will do everything to solve this problem as soon as possible. It has been made a top-priority for our development team. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    Thank you very much for the information.
    we are waiting for further information or any update to get solve this problem,

amina
    I have this problem since one hour. Before I was able to play.

I am happy to let you know that developers have found the solution to the latest issue and have implemented a few fixes that should eliminate the problem. Please follow the steps below:

1. Please go to your device's settings -> Apps -> Township -> Clear cache. Restart your device and check if the game works after that.

2. If the problem persists, please delete the game, restart your device and install the game again. Please, let me assure you that doing so will not affect your current progress!

We can't thank you enough for your continued loyalty and support!

Jass Daniel
    I am happy to let you know that developers have found the solution to the latest issue and have implemented a few fixes that should eliminate the problem. Please follow the steps below:

1. Please go to your device's settings -> Apps -> Township -> Clear cache. Restart your device and check if the game works after that.

2. If the problem persists, please delete the game, restart your device and install the game again. Please, let me assure you that doing so will not affect your current progress!

Hello, cant we solve without delete the game

LisaHenning
    Same issue here. Was in early morning but haven't been able to get back in. The progress lint goes through loading part way into connecting then just kicks me back out to the main page. Are there network issues?

Agnieszka
    Hi. My Township is not connected to the google games account nor to FB. I have only one friend (apart from Ernie). Wouldn't I loose my progress after reinstalling the game now? Would there be an update at google play store for fixing it? And when?

Karyl
    I tried first one than the other. After deleting and then downloading it worked fine (once the setting widget appeared and I could sign in) HOWEVER it was only a temp fix and the same thing is happening again after I closed it out for a bit to surf the internet for a while.

There are other issues that I emailed and let tech support know about too.

Upd. The developers have also promised to update the game on both Google Play and Amazon AppStore tomorrow, so that the changes could be implemented without reinstalling the game. Please stay tuned for more info!

Mickel
    Upd. The developers have also promised to update the game on both Google Play and Amazon AppStore tomorrow, so that the changes could be implemented without reinstalling the game. Please stay tuned for more info!
    You have a lot on your hands there. Thank you for all you do. I for one understand what it takes to get a fix out so quickly. It's a constant rush and pressure. Good luck to you guys!

donch50
    Tried this does not work do not want to delete and start again as I have just bought the township pounds and have learnt my lesson from playing other games that they will not be refunded. Not worked since 3 pm this afternoon on kindle compensation?