Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.08 Game Doesn't Open (Android, Kindle) - Resolved

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

11.08 Game Doesn't Open (Android, Kindle) - Resolved

Some of you may not be able to open Township at the moment. We're still investigating the cause of this problem, and as soon as developers provide me with any additional information, I will let you know when we can expect a solution!

We understand your frustration, and we will do everything to solve this problem as soon as possible. It has been made a top-priority for our development team. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

UPD. Developers are releasing a new update on both Google Play and Amazon AppStore, it will become available by tomorrow. It should fix the ongoing issue for all players. Please wait until you can install the update and check if the game works fine after that.

UPD2. The bug fixing update is released on Google Play and Amazon AppStore. Please update the game and check if everything works fine now.

If you lost progress due to this issue, please, send us a request through the Report an Issue tab in the game once you can access it again. Please, include the name of your town, the level you were at before, a link to your Facebook profile if your game was previously connected to it, and any other additional information (for example, how much Township cash or coins you lost).

Due to the large volume of emails we receive right now (ten times our normal load), there might be a great delay in response. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we want to assure you that we will address every email we receive!
    We can't thank you enough for your continued loyalty and support!
    Last edited by Ksenia Andreeva; 08-18-2015 at 07:45 AM.

Jinger Smith
    Hi I was having this problem on my Kindle. It seems to have sorted itself now and I have got in. However, everything I did on the game earlier today is gone. It has taken me back to where I was yesterday. Very frustrating.

Jinger Smith
    Update its not opening again now

Donna47 59

Not working again

Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    Some of you may not be able to open Township at the moment. We're still investigating the cause of this problem, and as soon as developers provide me with any additional information, I will let you know when we can expect a solution!

We understand your frustration, and we will do everything to solve this problem as soon as possible. It has been made a top-priority for our development team. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    Hi there me again it's not working again

s2001sgr@yahoo.com
    Hi, Hello, I have this problem, impossible to open the program, you should do? You can give me an answer to email: s2001sgr@yahoo.com. Thank you

s2001sgr@yahoo.com
    Hi,11.08 Game Doesn't Open (Android, Kindle) not be able to open Township at the moment. Please explain what need do. Thanks.

Luna
    Salve ho lo stesso problema da oggi pomeriggio

From Google Translate, Luna has the same problem this afternoon.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Cherepovets
    Hi All:

I understand your frustration, however, I strongly believe Playrix is doing utmost to identify the problem to root it out ...so please be patient and stay tuned to this thread for latest development

Cheers

Cindy McGhehey Zaun

Same problem also

Earlier this morning I was able to get into the game, but now it will not let me in...I, too, have a KINDLE Fire. GRRRRRR
    Will this affect my getting credit for signing into Township daily. I just received the 150 day award for palying daily.

Thank you