Thread: the house on Ernie's island...

the house on Ernie's island...

actually I mean the island in Ernie's town, where the hermit lives: the house on the left side of the island is in a different place than ours. It also seems to me that the shape of the island on the left side is slightly different.
    Does anyone know whether this has always been the case? or might it be a sign for soon-to-come changes, i. e. our possibility to work on the island?

Hi DD. It has been that way in Ernie's town for a long, long, long time. I once noticed it early last year and thought like you do that it signified something coming. Not so far.

3 years ago I mentioned to Kuen Pham who was our Admin in those early days, that the Landmark Island needed some activity on it because it was so dead. She heartily agreed - and, as you can see, nothing came of it - to date, at least.

hi Nana, many thanks!
    too bad, the chances they missed...

Way way back before they moved Robin's house to the island, the walls of what ever that happens to be weren't so complete. It was more like a building fortress that has fallen in due to weather. Now they are pretty.

Then again I could be dreaming.

What could you see through the walls, Lightbox?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    What could you see through the walls, Lightbox?
    Laughs.. I wish I made a screen shot way back then.

I hope they do something with it. I'd like to see something really bazaar going on there.

Maybe you've hit nail on head lol, in most games there is some way to but other players stock and sell anything you have an excess of, newspapers ect and Bazaars maybe we could have this on the island::-)