Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't get back to my town - help please.......

vanla
    Quote Originally Posted by 仲孫靖天 View Post
    OK I spend a lot of money on this game.. than today can't work so i redownload it ...
    now my farm is gone .. what can i do can someone please tell me...
    i really don't want to start on leave 1 again since i am already near like leavel 30....
    Help! big time..
    If you connected the game to Facebook your progress should be saved. You will need to re-connect to Facebook again.

YorkieLass
    My progress was affected, five levels gone and a lot of work, this happened before once too, but I've lost a huge lot more this time, last time I just didn't bother saying anything, but this time there's so much gone and a lot of real money with it I used for the township cash and coins, I really hope this can be put right.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf View Post
    Hello, Will android users who are connected with google play only and not facebook be able to keep their progress if they delete the game?
    I thought we could not. If we can that's good news!
    Hi Greenleaf

Google Play seem to be much less reliable as a game saver but our game is on Playrix server too. They can help us recover our town if something go wrong after an uninstall/reinstall routine.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Lori Hennessy
    Deleted and reinstalled game, left game and went to go back and nothing, back to square one! Loosing time please fix. Thank you.

Ann
    This is really frustrating, I managed to get into the game again by deleting and re-installing, only to find that I could not connect to Google play, came out of the game to check here to see if anyone else was having the same problem, and guess what, I can now not get into my town again! I have invested a lot of time (and real cash) in this game but the amount of technical problems we are encountering at the moment is making me think about deleting the game for good as it's not worth this hassle. Please could we have an update as to when this latest problem might be resolved? It would be nice to know that we aren't being ignored!

Greenleaf
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Greenleaf

Google Play seem to be much less reliable as a game saver but our game is on Playrix server too. They can help us recover our town if something go wrong after an uninstall/reinstall routine.

Thank you Graylady. I think I will wait awhile and see if Playrix can get everyone up and running again without a reinstall.

Lori Hennessy
    Deleting game and reinstalling it worked, but once you leave the game you can't get back in?

Lisa Salzano
    Having the same issue. If anyone tried deleting and reinstalling and it worked for them please let me know.

Francl27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori Hennessy View Post
    Deleting game and reinstalling it worked, but once you leave the game you can't get back in?
    I was able to get back in a couple times but it happened again. Reinstalling again...

Katie Repik
    I deleted and reinstalled, lost all this morning's work. Facebook is not the most reliable either. This has happened to me before.

Also when you reinstall be sure to reconnect with Facebook.