Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't get back to my town - help please.......

Greenleaf
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    Hi guys,

It seems to be a very recent issue. I have already informed the developers, and I will give you an update as soon as I hear back from them! For now could you, please, try to delete the game, restart the device and install the game again? Please, let me know if it helps. Your progress will not be affected by that!.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience!
    Hello, Will android users who are connected with google play only and not facebook be able to keep their progress if they delete the game?
    I thought we could not. If we can that's good news!

bikemike
    It's obviously a conspiracy !

Probably some get rich quick property developer out to make a killing on our land

Anyway....... how do I delete the game please ?
    Just reload the latest from the Amazon store ?

( Sorry, I'm a bit Mr. TechDunce, I'm afraid, so have pity on me ! )

Piratemickey
    Just now my township cannot open..whats the prob..

Germanroo
    Just remove it from the device, restart and get it back from the cloud. Worked fine for me, though I had some doubts.

Piratemickey
    If we will delete the game..will our level still the same if we will install it again or it will be back from the start..level1..thanks..Im not that tech smart..thank you..

Germanroo
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratemickey View Post
    If we will delete the game..will our level still the same if we will install it again or it will be back from the start..level1..thanks..Im not that tech smart..thank you..
    Progress in the game will not change. Friends list may be empty for some seconds until it reloads. Had not problems after the procedure.

ayuayu521
    Hi guys,

It seems to be a very recent issue. I have already informed the developers, and I will give you an update as soon as I hear back from them! For now could you, please, try to delete the game, restart the device and install the game again? Please, let me know if it helps. Your progress will not be affected by that!.

I've tried your suggestion,but it didn't seem to work for me
    I could get into the game right after reinstalling it,but when I wanted to get in for a second time,it jumped out again.

Ann
    Hi guys,

Hi Ksenia
    I did as you suggested, deleted and pre-installed which worked for a split second. I came out of the game to post a reply here, and now I can't get back in the game again! Surely, we don't need to keep deleting and re-installing every time we want to play?

仲孫靖天
    OK I spend a lot of money on this game.. than today can't work so i redownload it ...
    now my farm is gone .. what can i do can someone please tell me...
    i really don't want to start on leave 1 again since i am already near like leavel 30....
    Help! big time..

Lightbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Germanroo View Post
    Just remove it from the device, restart and get it back from the cloud. Worked fine for me, though I had some doubts.
    I had the same problem with my kindle fire. Just tap and hold on township icon, it will ask if you want to delete from the device. Then tap games at the top of your screen - find township on the cloud and download.
    I didn't lose any progress.