Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Can't get back to my town - help please.......

janeybird13
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Janey

Playrix has a lot of information on their servers so they will be able to help you. But... with such a big mess and so many players having lost some or all of their levels it may take a long time before they answer everyone.

Hang in there
    Good morning! Heard from Playrix. Their solution is to go to appstore, take update. There is no update today. Apparently they didn't even read my messages because a simple "update" will not solve this problem. Took yesterday's update which didn't restore my town.
    Still...I am hopeful, tho less so with each passing day.... :-)
    Have a great day.....I'm hanging in there....but my grip is slipping LOL

Hi Janey

This was probably just the generic answer reminding players to update their game.

You can always reply to that message, state that you have the update installed and that you are waiting for your town to be restored.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

janeybird13
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Janey

This was probably just the generic answer reminding players to update their game.

You can always reply to that message, state that you have the update installed and that you are waiting for your town to be restored.
    Actually that was the next message after I replied to the generic "here's what you should try" message. I replied, explained everything....again....and am waiting on Dima to write back. He apparently didn't realize the supposed "fix" came out late afternoon (East coast time) the day before. He's good with fast replies, I even beta-tested fixes for them last month, but I didn't get an e-mail from him today so he's prob off for the weekend.

Hoping for Monday. In the meantime....fingers crossed still! :-)
    Have a great weekend and thanks!

Janey

Quote Originally Posted by janeybird13 View Post
    Actually that was the next message after I replied to the generic "here's what you should try" message. I replied, explained everything....again....and am waiting on Dima to write back. He apparently didn't realize the supposed "fix" came out late afternoon (East coast time) the day before. He's good with fast replies, I even beta-tested fixes for them last month, but I didn't get an e-mail from him today so he's prob off for the weekend.

Janey
    Hi Janey,

Dima has something over a thousand emails to go through right now, so there might be a delay in response. If you shoot him a personal message here on the forum, he will definitely get to your case right away!

upd. Here is his profile:
    http://forum.playrix.com/member.php?...mitry-Muravyev
    Last edited by Ksenia Andreeva; 08-15-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Dmitry Muravyev
    Quote Originally Posted by janeybird13 View Post

Janey
    Hi Janey,

Sorry if there is a delay in replying to your request. If you could let me know the number of your ticket, I will look up your request right away.

chantal10
    hello,
    Since uninstalling and reinstalling Tuesday I find myself at the beginning of the game. Even with the updates I'm still at the same point. I sent emails to playrix support but no answer. How do I find my progress quickly?
    446771 support

janeybird13
    Quote Originally Posted by chantal10 View Post
    hello,
    Since uninstalling and reinstalling Tuesday I find myself at the beginning of the game. Even with the updates I'm still at the same point. I sent emails to playrix support but no answer. How do I find my progress quickly?
    446771 support
    Report prob from in-game option. I was having same issue and it took a couple days but after reporting my game was restored from the servers this morning. I am sure they can help you also. Playrix has awesome customer support.
    Good luck!

janeybird13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    Hi Janey,

Dima has something over a thousand emails to go through right now, so there might be a delay in response. If you shoot him a personal message here on the forum, he will definitely get to your case right away!

upd. Here is his profile:
    http://forum.playrix.com/member.php?...mitry-Muravyev
    Thanks Ksenia. I know everyone is really busy with player issues. I heard from him Monday. I don't mind waiting for a fix/restore....I just wanted to be sure it could be done is all. :-)
    So after Dimas e-mail, I opened my town, it loaded the low level I was on and suddenly planes were landing, trains were arriving and all was well and restored in Birdlandia! LOL

Thanks to all: Customer Service, Tech., and forum members!
    Have a great day!

Janey