49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the way it was.

2 4.08%
  • Yes, but with variations

24 48.98%
  • No, i hate fishing.

23 46.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you want the fishing game to come back? Poll.

Do you want the fishing game to come back? Poll.

Just a healthy way to figure out how many people actually liked or disliked the fishing game.
    In case of option no. 2, please specify the changes that youd like to see.
    Last edited by Sanbaggins; 03-14-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Most of us feel that regatta happens too often, so maybe we can have fishing event on alternate week. One week regatta then the next week foshing event. Just a thought, as i no longer play regatta.

The changes I would like to see....Less time making lures,lure boxes not cost so much,less time waiting on new fish to appear.

I actually really enjoyed the fishing. I didn't like it eating up my barn space. What I REALLY REALLY hated was the pay to win and cheaters that dominated the event. Make it for rewards instead of competition. It's much more fun to work towards something than to try and out spend opponents or lose to people with level 100 towns that have stats that match a level 20 town. I quit playing after I got my rewards because I Had no chance nor desire to try to spend 100s of dollars against whales and cheats.

I wasn't good at it. But I had fun trying.

I love the fishing game but I think the competition should've been for just 3 to 5 days. I liked only competing against 30 people that were comparable to my level in the game. People who competed every week could be shuffled around so they were competing against other people that were achieving the same level of points. That would enable poor performers to only be competing against one another. High scorers would be competing against one another. The rewards could be decorations for the town. I think everyone should be able to select participate or not participate. If you participate you get bottle caps from the helicopters and gift balloons. If you choose not to participate you get zero bottle caps.

The fishing game was great but we were hit by a blizzard up here and I lost power so when I finally got back on- line the game was OVER!! The only prize I had left to get was the fishermans house! Tried to find it to buy it but it's gone... will it be back??

I would not want regatta to be an alternate week affair..Regatta should happen every week .Along with that there could be fishing game every alternate week.As other Townshippers have pointed out,the price for making lures should be lowered.Moreover as I found out ,the format of the competition needs to change.Players across levels should compete against each other instead of players of the same level.Honestly because of regatta I play this game or else would have stopped

I only play to get the rewards. It was the only thing that made it worthwhile.

I love the fishing competition, but please make a separate inventory for the lures. Don't put them together with the other items in the barn.