Thread: Cheaters

Cheaters

Hi does anyone know where or how we can report a possible cheater please?

In game, touch the cog in the upper left corner, just under your population. In the box that appears go to help and support. Scroll down to safe and fair play

Question about reporting a member who changes name daily

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Cove View Post
    In game, touch the cog in the upper left corner, just under your population. In the box that appears go to help and support. Scroll down to safe and fair play
    OK we just had a member join our group 3 days ago. He is level 19 but some of my members say with his statistics he shouldn'the be as high as he is. This person claims to be 8yrs old but some of the names he uses for his town don't seem to be. We did report him because we don't want a cheater in our group. I am not sure he is but to be safe we did. However if he is changing his name daily sometimes twice a day can they figure out who it is? Our town's names change as well but only because we add our reserved task to our sign. The biggest red flag was 2 members said his stats were also blurry and grayed out. To me they look normal. I know to report them we are supposed to give his name, town, co-op and his level but with him changing it everyday can they still find him without confusing this guy with the rest of our members?
    Last edited by Tracyufindy; 03-13-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks Laurel

Interesting...we looked at this ones stats which were very low but his town was huge. So decided not to accept him as the other leaders and myself felt wary about how he got so much into his town when he wasn't even doing anything. We also don't want cheaters in our co op. We all work hard and follow the rules. We help each other heaps and support each other with tasks etc.