Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (no) contact with helpdesk

(no) contact with helpdesk

I have had a problem the first of January. I wrote to Township several times.
    They wrote me back, after several weeks, they were having problems because of changing the system.
    If i still hadn't have an answer if i would be so kind to write it again.
    I did, time after time, still no answer, 2,5 months on the way now.
    Why have a helpdesk if you never get any answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie19.4.1969 View Post
    I have had a problem the first of January. I wrote to Township several times.
    They wrote me back, after several weeks, they were having problems because of changing the system.
    If i still hadn't have an answer if i would be so kind to write it again.
    I did, time after time, still no answer, 2,5 months on the way now.
    Why have a helpdesk if you never get any answers!
    Hello Vonnie19.4.1969!

We apologize for all the difficulties you went through when contacting our Support Team. Please rest assured that the situation will be resolved in the nearest time. Our Support Representative will help you with your issue shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

I'm already waiting for a decent answer since february 6th. All I get is questions to write my issue in english while it IS in english. Then they blame the Regatta issues and never ever addressed the real problem. T-cash spending confirmation doesn't work in all cases. People lose t-cash unintended this way and I wanted it back, but the sheer stupidity of the support desk here makes me don't even wanna bother anymore, after a month. Bad service, bad bad.
    Last edited by Bert Waverveen; 03-13-2017 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Waverveen View Post
    I'm already waiting for a decent answer since february 6th. All I get is questions to write my issue in english while it IS in english. Then they blame the Regatta issues and never ever addressed the real problem. T-cash spending confirmation doesn't work in all cases. People lose t-cash unintended this way and I wanted it back, but the sheer stupidity of the support desk here makes me don't even wanna bother anymore, after a month. Bad service, bad bad.
    I play hay day as well (sort of addiction.... ), the have it sorted out and at least they try!

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    Hello Vonnie19.4.1969!

We apologize for all the difficulties you went through when contacting our Support Team. Please rest assured that the situation will be resolved in the nearest time. Our Support Representative will help you with your issue shortly.

Thank you for your patience!
    sorry but since the 1st of January, have had to resend my problem several times now, always get the answer that i have to put on the latest update... what answer is that?! be honest and tell people helpdesk isn't working like it should and give them compensation of some kind!
    Playing Hay Day as well, and at least they try!

I play hay day as well (sort of addiction.... ), the have it sorted out and at least they try!
    Me too, though not by far as much as Township. Never needed support at HD, so I have no experience with their helpdesk. Over here it's bad.

Me too, though not by far as much as Township. Never needed support at HD, so I have no experience with their helpdesk. Over here it's bad.
    i like township more then Hayday, only this helpdesk

i like township more then Hayday, only this helpdesk
    I chose not to bother anymore. They don't seem to know their right from their left side, so hoping they fix the problems is useless. Of course, it depends on the problem you're having with them.

I chose not to bother anymore. They don't seem to know their right from their left side, so hoping they fix the problems is useless. Of course, it depends on the problem you're having with them.
    It is not a huge issue, but i hate this so i want an answer.....

The day i write here i get an answer.....

Thank you for getting back to us and not giving up! Kindly accept 30 clovers, 20 cash and the Advanced farming booster as an apology gift for the lack of assistance you've faced. We totally agree that the quality of service you received is inappropriate.

As mentioned in one of previous bulk mailing messages, some time ago we switched to another customer support platform. The period of transition and re-adjustment has been complicated, and it affected significantly our communication with players. We hope that our efforts and your patience were not in vain, as the old system broght much more trouble.

We can't thank you enough for your continued loyalty! Feel free to contact me with any other questions, and have a wonderful day!