Thread: Race rewards

Race rewards

It takes a lot of effort and sometimes a fair bit of town cash to get into the top 3 so I believe it is about time we got some decent top 3 rewards of town cash and coins. In my last race my magnificent coop finished third in golden league and for my efforts I got 3 bricks, 3 nails and 2 shovels. What a joke. I think the first 3 should all get town cash, coins and ingots.

We also agree that the rewards for 3rd place is a bit on the down side,we think some coins would be lovely.
    Sonskyn from Forbidden Forest

3rd place in the golden league this round got us lots of bricks and spades..
    Coop: The Outtatowners
    Level: 141
    Town : Hobo Deeps
    Device: iPad
    Friend code: WKN9UD ( have reached max on friends but happy to stay on your waiting list)
    Coop code: #HEJHQD
    We are open to new players joining. Requirements are minimum of 16 tasks at 135 points per task. If you are interested please private message me letting me know your level. We communicate via LINE chat. Member levels are from 50+

Rewards for 1st place are no better. After many weeks of trying our co-op finally finished 1st.
    Our rewards - 6 glass, 3 amethysts (to go with the 133 that I already have) and the useless torch light mine booster.