Thread: Match 3 so hard

Match 3 so hard

Why did the developers make the match 3 side of the game sooo hard. I play match 3 games all the time, and ive never experienced this level of difficulty in completing a level. One level i spent 9 days trying to complete. The only thing thats kept my playing is i love the story line half of the game.

difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Pirnie View Post
    Why did the developers make the match 3 side of the game sooo hard. I play match 3 games all the time, and ive never experienced this level of difficulty in completing a level. One level i spent 9 days trying to complete. The only thing thats kept my playing is i love the story line half of the game.
    I am having the same problem.I try 3 times a day. I don't have the money to buy bombs all the time .Toooo hard

haha I used to play some levels for weeks and still couldn't beat those then I just let it go and tried different techniques and tips from this forum, now it's so much easier for me

If you are really dissatisfied, you can replace gardenscapes with a different game. I did that. And now i am out of that angering game and crazy game.

The harder the level, more experience you will be.
    I have another match 3 game which got stuck on a level not for days or weeks but 5 months so i stop play it and change to Gardenscapes. After i finish all the levels avail here, i remembered that game and tried to play that level again. Took me only 3 attemp and i beat that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza Hassan View Post
    If you are really dissatisfied, you can replace gardenscapes with a different game. I did that. And now i am out of that angering game and crazy game.
    If you deleted the game, why are you still posting on this board?