Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 06.08 New Update (iOS, Google Play, Kindle)

Ralph0989
    I just checked mine... Prior to update I needed 13... I now need 11... I guess it's time for another ticket... So sorry SML...

Well, prior I needed 2 more - and now I need 2 more. No change for me.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Same thing for me. Needed 2 prior to update and still need 2.

SML, did you by any chance lost your connection with GC ? Check your friends tab to see if everyone is there.

When we loose our social friends, the number for the next market box increase for the corresponding amount. If I see that I need 30+ friends to get a new box, I know that I lost all my Google friends. I reconnect and when my friends are back, my number get right.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Francl27
    FYI - the Kindle version finally updated.

SML+61
    Thanks Nana, Ralph and Graylady. I tried shutting my IPad down and restarting thinking that would help. When I reopened, it had gone up to 152! LOL, for 152 more friends I'd have to be Miss Congeniality and Playrix would have to add a statue of me to the Walk of Fame! The next moment, a friend helped me and when I tried to send a thank you gift, I noticed she and many others were missing from my friends. So Graylady, you (once again) nailed it. Thankfully, shortly thereafter, my entire cadre of GC friends (happily, like the original wild flowers) was back. Whew!

Hi SML

Glad it was just that and not a major glitch in your game )
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

After the previous update in July, I noticed that the cargo conveyor belt next to the Airport runway was not working. Mentioned it here and filed a support ticket.

With this update, green lights are now lit up, boxes indicate how many filled without going inside the hangar to learn this. Yay! All is back to normal and a big shout out to Dmitry for helping me with this issue and reporting it to developers.

Glad they got it fixed - you can see exactly where you stand in filling plane cargo without actually having to go to the Airport or inside the hangar. A wonderful feature.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

So, I am dragging cow feed to the production box in the Feed Mill. Up pops "new improved" Ernie to tell me I don't have to drag the feed to the box, I only have to move it out of the menu area slightly. Helpful tip, I suppose, but kind of bossy.

Then I tried it on other factories and it works the same, only move the item just slightly out of the menu box and into production it goes.

Swell, says I! All the players who come here frantic because they are spending Tcash accidentally by "swiping" etc. etc., are now going to add the complaint that they put something into production accidentally.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia Andreeva View Post
    * Roads and pavement now placed using your temporary storage
    I don't understand this sentence. Why should I put roads and pavements into the temporary storage? Moreover, it's not working.
    Can somebody help me?
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

Ralph0989
    Marie... What they did was add the road and pavement icons to the bottom right corner of the temporary storage screen, so you can ecit them while using that function...