Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 06.08 New Update (iOS, Google Play, Kindle)

Itswtvr
    This game is becoming unplayable at the moment. Every fun aspect of it has been removed. First, the plane demands strangle you. Then, chests cost 3 tcash so I no longer open balloon gifts and mine chests and now I can't even do the one thing I enjoy doing most, helping people. I guess now I have time to visit some other games I've been neglecting until this sorts itself out.

I Love South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love South Africa View Post
    Hi Nana and Ralph

So far so good. Since the download earlier on, I haven't had any problems, but am keeping fingers and toes crossed.
    Hi

Nothing major, but I shouldn't have spoken so soon, but thanks to Itswtvr, I'm in the process of rei-installing my avatar so that it appears on the crates for the plane and train. Thank you. Have a good day all.

Donna47 59
    Lol hi there yes I use to get planes wanting like 5 cream or sugar then the other day I needed 36 sugar in total I nearly fell off me chair but since then I needed 6 cream so seems to of gone ok for now but like u say don't hold ha breath who knows hey .

Donna47 59

Hi

Yes mine seems to have settled a little but don't speak to soon lol bcx88y is my code if we r allowed anymore friends add me people 😉 I do try and help as many people as I can 🍺

kbevs

chests

Quote Originally Posted by HazeyC View Post
    Chests don't seem to be any more valuable and now cost 3 t-cash instead of 2
    Yes, I agree, chests are no more valuable than before but cost more...not good

I Love South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love South Africa View Post
    Hi

Nothing major, but I shouldn't have spoken so soon, but thanks to Itswtvr, I'm in the process of rei-installing my avatar so that it appears on the crates for the plane and train. Thank you. Have a good day all.
    Hi

I should not have spoken too soon. Earlier this evening, my game crashed. I switched off my Kindle, waited a while, turned it on again, pressed Township on and it had taken it back to Level 3! I've lost the whole lot - 76 levels. I'm feeling frustrated and sad about this.

Debbie Waters-Haynes
    Does anyone know when they will fix the problem with Kindle Fire?

Debbie Waters-Haynes
    I'm having the same problem. I've tried contacting the "Help" people so we shall see.

Hi Debbie

Have you seen the formal threat made by Ksenia from Playrix ?

Please check it as they will keep posting news as they come.

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....dle%29-UPDATED
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

jakecheartbeat

New Zoo Update?!?!?! No news for ages :(

Hey guys so it has been a while since the announcement of the new 'zoo update' months ago now and it seems as though those busy people at playrix have forgotten about it however I understand it takes time but some news or clues would really keep me interested p.s thanks for a great game anyway!