Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: 06.08 New Update (iOS, Google Play, Kindle)

Ralph0989
    Nana... Looks like I'm back up... Out Of 19 on the list, only had 3 left when it corrected... Hope it keeps on working...

Yes, I am back up too, same results as you. Fingers crossed.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

CharlieSyd
    It seems the issue was resolved however I have people in my list showing the need help marker although they do not actually need any help any longer...

Itswtvr
    Charliesyd, you're listed in my help list too but apparently you don't need help, as well as Ralph. Disappointed cuz I really wanted to help lol

CharlieSyd
    Hey Its,
    This is so confusing :/ ...to me it looks like you filled the train cart, it shows your avatar as my helper on the train. Thank you for your help
    Did you get the clover yet? I've also sent a gift your way, did you get it yet?

I Love South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Yes, I am back up too, same results as you. Fingers crossed.
    Hi Nana and Ralph

So far so good. Since the download earlier on, I haven't had any problems, but am keeping fingers and toes crossed.

Well ... all is not solved yet as I'm getting the spinning wheel most of the time or it takes forever to finally get to the other town.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Same here... Also getting alot of ghost orders...

I've finally got my G+ friends back which is good, but like most others, I still can't access most of my friends yet.

The final prize will be nice as I'm saving up for the Asian restaurant.

There's still over 4 days to go until the end of the event so hopefully we will get the 10 T-cash.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Itswtvr
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSyd View Post
    Hey Its,
    This is so confusing :/ ...to me it looks like you filled the train cart, it shows your avatar as my helper on the train. Thank you for your help
    Did you get the clover yet? I've also sent a gift your way, did you get it yet?
    I kept seeing your name in the help list but when I'd visit, you didn't need help. Came here and posted. Returned and you popped up again. Finally let me help! So yeah I got the clover and gift. Still having issues though with ghost towns