Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Common Issue: Game Won't Connect To Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Maira Melina Riquelme View Post
    Hola ingrese al foro porque tengo problemas con township. Juego en PC por Facebook estoy en nivel 93. tengo dos problemas 1) hace dos días que no puedo ingresar a jugar. me sale una ventana "vaya, se ha producido un error, vuelve a actualizar la página para seguir jugando" y cada vez que cargó la página vuelve a salirme el mismo mensaje. He borrado mi historial, como datos de navegación y el almacenamiento de adobe. aun sigue el problema. 2) no me deja agregar nuevos vecinos... Sabes de alguna solucion o algun contacto???
    Attachment 17015

From Google :

Hello, I joined the forum because I have problems with township. I play on PC via Facebook and I'm on level 93. I have two problems 1) I have not been able to play for two days. I get a window "go, an error has occurred, refresh the page to continue playing" and every time I loaded the page I get the same message again. I deleted my history, such as browsing data and adobe storage. the problem still follows. 2) Do not let me add new neighbors ... Do you know of a solution or some contact ???

I do not know if someone playing the Facebook game will see your message. Most players on the forums play another version of the game. Playrix stopped updating the Facebook game in February 2016 and they do not support it anymore. Is there any place in Gameroom to ask questions there ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks graylady. I did not know what I stopped updating on Facebook. Now I can play

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    From Google :

Hello, I joined the forum because I have problems with township. I play on PC via Facebook and I'm on level 93. I have two problems 1) I have not been able to play for two days. I get a window "go, an error has occurred, refresh the page to continue playing" and every time I loaded the page I get the same message again. I deleted my history, such as browsing data and adobe storage. the problem still follows. 2) Do not let me add new neighbors ... Do you know of a solution or some contact ???

I do not know if someone playing the Facebook game will see your message. Most players on the forums play another version of the game. Playrix stopped updating the Facebook game in February 2016 and they do not support it anymore. Is there any place in Gameroom to ask questions there ?

Thanks graylady. I did not know what I stopped updating on Facebook. Now I can play in FB, but not add neighbors .. I will continue looking for a solution. Thanks for the info. you helped me.