Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Game Won't Connect To Facebook

Facebook connect issues

I cannot connect my Facebook to my game. Its been doing that for a few days now. I don't know why it keeps disconnecting from the game. I have the latest game and Android update

I'm having same issue can't connect to Facebook

Hi! I can't to connect to the FB. I tried everything. Start the game from the FB and I can't connecting 🤔What I do now? Thanks

Problems connecting to Facebook

Anyone have issues connecting to FB? I have tried every suggestion under the apps Help section and nothing works

I tried every ways but still cannot connect to FB....amazingly my Gardenscapes is able to connect.....

I did that but then I still get the bubble saying I'm not on there!

I have tried everything in this forms to connect to Facebook and the game still won't connect.

Facebook Connectivity Fails

I have literally tried everything to connect to Facebook. I've uninstalled Facebook, validated my Facebook settings (game is not listed anywhere), uninstalled and reinstalled Township and no such luck. Anything else I can do?

Never mind. I actually figured it out. I am on iOS. Had to log out of Facebook under iOS settings, uninstall Facebook from my phone and then on a whim tried to connect my account again through the Township game.

Hola ingrese al foro porque tengo problemas con township. Juego en PC por Facebook estoy en nivel 93. tengo dos problemas 1) hace dos días que no puedo ingresar a jugar. me sale una ventana "vaya, se ha producido un error, vuelve a actualizar la página para seguir jugando" y cada vez que cargó la página vuelve a salirme el mismo mensaje. He borrado mi historial, como datos de navegación y el almacenamiento de adobe. aun sigue el problema. 2) no me deja agregar nuevos vecinos... Sabes de alguna solucion o algun contacto???
    township.jpg