Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Real Men Play Township?

Quote Originally Posted by Beth61477 View Post
    Yes, real men DO play!! I would actually love to add more men to our co-op. The conversations are definitely more fun with the male/female dynamic. So, maybe some of you real men can give us advice on how to attract you to our towns.

I put milkshakes in my yard, but no boys have shown up yet.

On a PG opinion, you need to click invite on those not in a co-op. usually lower leveled. That or get on Facebook and join a bunch of Townshio Mobile groups and appeal for more men to join your co-op.

Sadly, my co-op the United Federation has 20 women to 6 men and 4 people whose gender we arent sure of yet ( ).
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Acouple guys in our co-op including myself but i must address the deer urine issue. Most dont stalk deer, they sit and wait on a known watering hole or trail, food source. A "scent bag" or burying the top layer of hunting clothes in the dirt for 24hrs prior to the "hunt" works best. Why have that stink in YOUR nose all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Junction View Post
    Acouple guys in our co-op including myself but i must address the deer urine issue. Most dont stalk deer, they sit and wait on a known watering hole or trail, food source. A "scent bag" or burying the top layer of hunting clothes in the dirt for 24hrs prior to the "hunt" works best. Why have that stink in YOUR nose all day.
    And the most important factor..no scented soap or shampoo!! Better yet, no showering for a week and wear your hunting clothes all the time
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

I’m averse to “the “real man”/“real woman” trope but....

Husband plays Township and yep, mostly because I do. He’s in a very relaxed Co-op so he plays on breaks or commute and we send each other gifts every day. It’s a nice way to say hello to each other because he is gone 12 hours on weekdays. <3

Plus we have a bunch of dudes in AP (low ratio though: 7/30) and we all have a grand ole time!

Come one, come all, Township is for you!
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Lily left the valley
    Quote Originally Posted by GODFER57 View Post
    Surely the real question is do Real Women Play?
    My gut is telling me this game isn't a sea of G.I.R.L.s (Guys In Real Life).

Would be very interesting if it was, though!

We have a few men in our co-op. But majority is women. I thought is was funny when one of the men asked our leader if we could put "more men wanted " in our game description. 30/30 members and I would say maybe 8 are men. It doesn't really seem to bother them because they joke around with all of us.
    TOWN NAME: Kris Town
    TOWN LEVEL: 83
    ZOO LEVEL: 23
    CO-OP NAME: Chitown

Quote Originally Posted by Kris.cet View Post
    We have a few men in our co-op. But majority is women. I thought is was funny when one of the men asked our leader if we could put "more men wanted " in our game description. 30/30 members and I would say maybe 8 are men. It doesn't really seem to bother them because they joke around with all of us.
    That's a good idea!
    Last edited by Victor Draxler; 12-24-2017 at 09:26 AM.

My fiancé plays.

When he's up in his stand and the deer are sparse, lol!

He joined because I was playing, but he definitely plays for himself. He finds the regatta/competitive aspect fun, and enjoys chillin out pottering around with buildings and roads and rivers.

There are definitely other men in the co-op, ratio unknown because it's not really a question that gets asked. After the general "are you okay to do X regatta tasks", and perhaps a "where in the world are you, I'm south-east UK", we don't probe. Additional I nformation is volunteered through natural conversation, or not.

But in short, yes, real men definitely play.

I'm sure my late husband would've enjoyed playing this. He has played and been addicted to a lot games like this one. And I know a straight guy who plays this too though not as addicted as I am lol
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

So, consensus is, real men DO play Township.