Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Real Men Play Township?

Do Real Men Play Township?

Can you picture the following conversation around the Xerox machine Monday morning at Dunder-Miffin Paper
    with the guys?

“Hey Bubba, what’d you do this weekend?”

"Why shoot fire Earnest, I slathered up with deer pee and got me a 12 pointer! I’m bringing the rack in tomorrow and puttin it up right thar!"

Earnest turns to Cobalt, “How bout you Cobalt?! What’s going on with you?!”

“Well, lets see, oh yeah, I did get the 7th box in the Petting Zoo.”

It just doesn’t seem to have the same impact, you know?

Maybe a man’s man might play to please his spousal unit who plays.
    Or perhaps a 21st Century Renaissance man would play.

We mustn’t rule it out.

Lol ok, let me tell you concerning myself I definitely prefer men with a petting zoo!

Well, let's see. I'm sitting in my lounge chair, playing Township and watching a NASCAR race on my new 60" curved screen TV with Surround Sound turned up so the engine noise vibrates up through the seat of my pants. So yes, real men play Township
    Last edited by cdosr; 03-12-2017 at 10:50 PM. Reason: real men also enjoy vibrating pants

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Can you picture the following conversation around the Xerox machine Monday morning at Dunder-Miffin Paper
    with the guys?

“Hey Bubba, what’d you do this weekend?”

"Why shoot fire Earnest, I slathered up with deer pee and got me a 12 pointer! I’m bringing the rack in tomorrow and puttin it up right thar!"

Earnest turns to Cobalt, “How bout you Cobalt?! What’s going on with you?!”

“Well, lets see, oh yeah, I did get the 7th box in the Petting Zoo.”

It just doesn’t seem to have the same impact, you know?

Maybe a man’s man might play to please his spousal unit who plays.
    Or perhaps a 21st Century Renaissance man would play.

We mustn’t rule it out.
    After all the troubles with the game this past week I needed a good laugh, thank you....

Well, Cobalt, I guess it all depends on how one defines a "real man!" Also, I am sure there are other factors in play, but I will be discreet about what those might be. LOL

Well last time I looked I still was a real man! With my own proclivities.

And yes I also watch Monster Cup, GOCHASE 24! Glad to see the Hamster (Kyle) win another one! And will NASCAR ever sit on Joey and Brad and FINNALY get them to knock off their S. Hit. How many times do we need to see them deliberately attach others!!!
    And how the hell do I get other men to join my Co-Op, Three Bridge Fiasco

And one last question, does Deer piss really lather up?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySlash View Post
    Well last time I looked I still was a real man! With my own proclivities.

And yes I also watch Monster Cup, GOCHASE 24! Glad to see the Hamster (Kyle) win another one! And will NASCAR ever sit on Joey and Brad and FINNALY get them to knock off their S. Hit. How many times do we need to see them deliberately attach others!!!
    And how the hell do I get other men to join my Co-Op, Three Bridge Fiasco

And one last question, does Deer piss really lather up?
    DaddySlash!

The evidence is mounting up and the answer to the question appears to be a resounding yes. Thank you for your response.
    Proclivities eh?

You appear to have a unique Co-op, a niche if you will. Hey guys, if you need a new Co-op home, please check out Three Bridge Fiasco. It would appear to be a cool place and the leader has a sense of humor.

As far as Deer piss, I think the operative word in the post above was slather, not lather. I admit, that verb applied to Deer piss is a push. However it means to apply anything liberally. We typically think of it in the context of tanning lotion. I'm sure Deer piss has a low viscosity and would not spread well, but it could be applied liberally could it not? It seemed like the kind of thing a Bubba would say. Allow me a little poetic license if you will. I suppose you could apply Deer piss sparingly too, like perfume. Maybe just a dash behind each ear. I wonder what that would attract?

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 03-29-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Johnalex Zarco
    Why wouldnt they?

Surely the real question is do Real Women Play?

Yes, real men DO play!! I would actually love to add more men to our co-op. The conversations are definitely more fun with the male/female dynamic. So, maybe some of you real men can give us advice on how to attract you to our towns.

I put milkshakes in my yard, but no boys have shown up yet.

😉