Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: August (mini) Update

August (mini) Update

First sneak peek is out. A little cutie - new member of Township and a "fairy."

Great! Hope she can be hired, like Raja, to wave her magic wand and sprinkle fairy dust over some of the ridiculous plane requests and/or the dismal middle reward! Now that would be a valuable fairy!

Edit: Her name is Agnes and the write-up says she will be "visiting" our towns. So, maybe not a permanent resident? Interesting.
    Last edited by Nana; 08-03-2015 at 06:34 PM.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Philli
    Huh. Of all the things possible in the next update, the last thing I expected was a fairy. Playrix sure knows how to keep things interesting!

Ralph0989
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    First sneak peek is out. A little cutie - new member of Township and a "fairy."

Great! Hope she can be hired, like Raja, to wave her magic wand and sprinkle fairy dust over some of the ridiculous plane requests and/or the dismal middle reward! Now that would be a valuable fairy!

Edit: Her name is Agnes and the write-up says she will be "visiting" our towns. So, maybe not a permanent resident? Interesting.

Second sneak peek... OMG!!! I got my weeping willow tree, with a bench under it no less... And, Katie gets her last statue fir the walk if fame...

Very cool, Ralph.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

The sneak peek was out mighty early and since this is such a tiny update, do you think they'll release it today?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    That's what I'm thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The sneak peek was out mighty early and since this is such a tiny update, do you think they'll release it today?
    Hi Nana,

Just wanted to let you know that the update is definitely not ready to be released yet. I think the sneak peek was published earlier than usual because Kuen has a hectic schedule being on vacation in England, you know.

Hi Ksenia. Okay, ma'am, patience it is. LOL
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Francl27
    So two decorations... One statue (considering I haven't bought any of the others ones, not interested), and one tree. Ok the tree is nice but I was hoping for something new... not more things we already have a lot of...

I'm very disappointed Hoping the next sneak peaks will make me more excited about this update...

Ralph0989
    It probably won't...