Thread: Mining error

Nimmykins

Mining error

I've made a mistake and just dug down the mine rather than clearing everything. Can I go back up again?

Hi Nimmykins,

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, there is no way to go back up in the mine. I am sorry about that. Please try to mine more carefully next time exploring layer by layer. This way you will never miss out on any artifacts, ore and gifts again. Good luck!

Hi Nimmykins

To add to Kuen's answer, don't worry if you missed some artifact along the way. You will see them again. There is no fatal mistake in the mine.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

WestWingFan
    Hello,

I also made this error, I think. I'm relieved to see these answers. Could anyone give me some further mining tips? Is there a thread somewhere with mining tips?

Basically I'd like to know if I should try to smash each and every block?

Thank you for any help.

Great game!

Hi

You can see this : http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ghlight=mining

You do not have to smash everything.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

WestWingFan
    Thank you very much.

I've made a horrible mistake. I've collected some artifacts but as I have no museum they seem to have disappeared - I thought they would be stored somewhere.
    Last edited by WestWingFan; 04-04-2016 at 08:31 PM.

My ore mine is missing! I have checked the storage and can’t find it. Any advice? I sent in a ticket. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlh View Post
    My ore mine is missing! I have checked the storage and can’t find it. Any advice? I sent in a ticket. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Hi,

See the answers to your other post HERE.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES