Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question About Upgrading Factory

Sandy
    Good morning girlfriends! What wonderful news!!!!Thank you Nana and GL - I'm still at a population of 15,600. You've made my day. I'm going to relax and enjoy my less cluttered town. And Chic - you're saw GL's reply right? Yahoo!

Something I forgot to mentioned earlier : the population requested increase by 80 for each lot. So, Nana, with your 13K pop. you are good for the next 7 lots they add to the game
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

oFLUUDo
    Quote Originally Posted by ice View Post
    which one do you prefer?more money more exp,or less producing time?
    Speed kills!

You'll thank yourself if you upgrade the factories between speed and xp, there's a wide variety of ways to earn coin.
    [tip] build factories with speeds up to 20% if you decide to use the laboratory's factory speed boost voucher. Any % 50+ is irrelevant.
    Last edited by oFLUUDo; 07-31-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Hi ofluudo

I'm afraid I don't understand you tip. Any reduction of time is relevant to me. Care to clarify ?

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

oFLUUDo
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi ofluudo

I'm afraid I don't understand you tip. Any reduction of time is relevant to me. Care to clarify ?
    G'morning Graylady,

If you have time to skim through the thread we created when the lab and vouchers first debuted, everyone was sharing notes and tips about how to get the full use of the new feature. It was noted that factory speeds don't exceed 50%. Unless I misread and misunderstood the info, then please disregard my previous post. It is irrelevant! lololol ;] g'day 'Lady.

Hi ofluudo

The laboratory booster apply to factories that are at 50% time off so you get an extra reduction. The 50% limit is for the upgrade and do not apply to the booster.

So, 1 hour product with the regular full upgrade (50% off) take 30 minutes. If you add the booster to that, you get another 9 minutes of reduction (30 min X 30%) and your product is down to 21 minutes.

The confusion is about the total reduction we get. It is not 50% + 30% = 80%. It is 50% + (50%X30%) = 65%

P.S. Nana, sorry about the number crunching here LOL

P.S 2 Having use the factories booster once, I can tell you that the products fly LOL Even if all my factories are at 50%, I noticed a big difference with the booster, mainly on the most used products like sugar !
    Last edited by Graylady; 07-31-2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Add P.S. 2

oFLUUDo
    Hi ofluudo

The laboratory booster apply to factories that are at 50% time off so you get an extra reduction. The 50% limit is for the upgrade and do not apply to the booster.

So, 1 hour product with the regular full upgrade (50% off) take 30 minutes. If you add the booster to that, you get another 9 minutes of reduction (30 min X 30%) and your product is down to 21 minutes.

The confusion is about the total reduction we get. It is not 50% + 30% = 80%. It is 50% + (50%X30%) = 65%

P.S. Nana, sorry about the number crunching here LOL

P.S 2 Having use the factories booster once, I can tell you that the products fly LOL Even if all my factories are at 50%, I noticed a big difference with the booster, mainly on the most used products like sugar !
    Spoken like a true O.G.! I smile as I express my enjoyment and appreciation for your number crunching ability! In the past, I've celebrated the many bright minds able to wrestle with numbers here. My eldest sister is a wiz with both numbers and spelling. Defeating her at a word game deserves a task force of spelling bees! We share conversations exchanging tips all the time, she answering a question regarding some type of equation, while I dish out advice regarding on of her latest craft work. Thanks again GL!

And yes, that factory speed boost sends items out in a burst! Cant remember which event it was, but I'm sure the reason, we completed it so fast was due to the boost. I'm just now indulging on the "2x crop" boost. I have a ton of Em & To!
    Last edited by oFLUUDo; 07-31-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Sorry you don't feel well, Chic.

I have 7 lots to go, currently need 11,900 population. As Graylady mentions above, at some point the number increases and the final population needed will be 12,380. That is still BELOW my current population of 13,000 and Sandy's population of over 15,000 so she is not in any danger yet. I have always planned on building more housing, but there is no critical urgency yet and I like to see what future offerings might appear!
    Nana

Thank you Nana think it's just new meds I'm on, I will get used to them..... Err hopefully !!

Anyway, yes I get it now.... Thanks so much for explaining again. I've took it in this time lol.... You're nicely spaced out in your Town and Sandy's looks great with the new renovation. I'm very keen to just lose a "few" bits. Not too much but seeing as how there's no expansions coming soon, (unless my begging letter worked) but I doubt it... I just want a little more space!! :-)

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Good morning girlfriends! What wonderful news!!!!Thank you Nana and GL - I'm still at a population of 15,600. You've made my day. I'm going to relax and enjoy my less cluttered town. And Chic - you're saw GL's reply right? Yahoo!
    Hey Sandy

Yes, I'm late coming on rough day, but just catching up on all the reply posts now... Great news eh !! I'm going to let go of a few bits I want bit more room to spread out :-)

By the way.... Your new renovating looks great, I love it..... Think I will play about with mine over the weekend if I can.

Take care :-)

Chic121
    Something I forgot to mentioned earlier : the population requested increase by 80 for each lot. So, Nana, with your 13K pop. you are good for the next 7 lots they add to the game
    Graylady

Thanks too, for all the info as I too want to remove a few pieces.. I've took it all in now and understand .... Cheers. :-)