Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question About Upgrading Factory

Scrapnanni03
    When I click on the sale sign all I get is coin amount and it shows the icon of people? I'm afraid if I open the property I will loose (it says 75) population. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Scrapnanni03; 07-31-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Hi scrap (I shortened you name, hope you don't mind) and Graylady.

You are right that you need to meet the population requirement to open up new land. But this is only to allow you to clear the land, it is not subtracted from your town population. Graylady is correct, you need tools and coins, but you also have to meet the population requirement that will allow you to clear the land.
    Level 158
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Scrapnanni03
    Thanks again 😄 I'm sure I will have more questions. It is ok to call me scrap 😄

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi scrap (I shortened you name, hope you don't mind) and Graylady.

You are right that you need to meet the population requirement to open up new land. But this is only to allow you to clear the land, it is not subtracted from your town population. Graylady is correct, you need tools and coins, but you also have to meet the population requirement that will allow you to clear the land.

Oh my - interesting reading this Nana and GL - I sold old tons of apartments to give me more space to play with design. Over 2,000 less people live in my town. So this means if I want more land expansions I have to buy and build those apartment buildings all over again. Oh dear. As I was selling I was wondering if this would come back to bite me. Hmm ;-)

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Oh my - interesting reading this Nana and GL - I sold old tons of apartments to give me more space to play with design. Over 2,000 less people live in my town. So this means if I want more land expansions I have to buy and build those apartment buildings all over again. Oh dear. As I was selling I was wondering if this would come back to bite me. Hmm ;-)
    Awe Sandy - Bless you

I delved into this and found out what the repercussions were before selling off stuff.... Its just not the way some people want to go but yes it obviously does suit some people.... as you know with me, I'm a "give me more land" ha ha all the way.... Hope you can sort yourself out my dear. :-)

Cherepovets
    Personally one should go for time as it will automatically bring more revenue and increased XP

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Sandy, no panic - your population is just fine. You will still be able to clear land. My population is only 13,000! I still have 7 lots to clear and I am in good shape population wise. Ralph, who has cleared everything already checked the population requirement for me when he did the last lots and confirmed this. If we get future land, I will build as needed when and if necessary.

P.S. Population requirement for clearing land right now stands at 11,900.
    Last edited by Nana; 07-31-2015 at 12:15 PM.
    Level 158
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Scrap and Nana

Oopssss Sorry... I completely forgot to mention the level of population needed to open up land... My bad...

Sandy

I opened up all the land available and the last piece asked for a population of 12,380.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Sandy, no panic - your population is just fine. You will still be able to clear land. My population is only 13,000! I still have 7 lots to clear and I am in good shape population wise. Ralph, who has cleared everything already checked the population requirement for me when he did the last lots and confirmed this. If we get future land, I will build as needed when and if necessary.

P.S. Population requirement for clearing land right now stands at 11,900.
    Nana.... Can you help me get this right in my head..... Is that if you've no land left to clear but you want to buy up all the next new expansions, whenever they may become available .... You only need have a population of 11,900. I know I might not be taking this in right so I apologise but I'm not very well today but want to know ........

Sorry you don't feel well, Chic.

I have 7 lots to go, currently need 11,900 population. As Graylady mentions above, at some point the number increases and the final population needed will be 12,380. That is still BELOW my current population of 13,000 and Sandy's population of over 15,000 so she is not in any danger yet. I have always planned on building more housing, but there is no critical urgency yet and I like to see what future offerings might appear!
    Level 158
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air