Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question About Upgrading Factory

ice

Question About Upgrading Factory

which one do you prefer?more money more exp,or less producing time?

Hi Ice. Nice to meet you.

Others will be along to better answer your question, I am sure.

Regardless of the answers and advice you are given, there are always factors to be considered. One size answer does not fit all circumstances.

In the beginning levels you may be more concerned with coins and with speed. Faster factory production speeds up products to market and to making coins by selling the products. Cutting production times, especially at your busiest factories, is always a wise choice

How quickly do you wish to level up? You may want to increase XP earnings after you have maximized your production.

Graylady and/or Ralph will surely be along to tell you what factories and what upgrades to choose.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Ice

Like Nana said, there are many answers to your question. It all depends on how much time you play, which level you are and what is your main goal right now.

If you play a lot every day, reducing production time is the best thing to do mainly for the 3 busiest factories : Dairy, Bakery and Sugar. But if you are gone to work every day, there is no point in doing thing faster if they will stay on the shelves for 8 hours anyway.

If you are at a low to medium level and are still struggling to get all the coins to buy all the buildings offered, then going for an increase of the money return is wise.

If you are at a medium to high level, you may need more xp to gain access to some of the things. In that case, increasing the return of xp is interesting.

One aspect that may be interesting at all levels is the extra shelves for the factory. These shelves are an extension to our barn and they are always welcome no matter where we are in the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

ice
    Nice to meet you,nana and Graylady. Thank for your suggestion. 😄

Scrapnanni03
    Quote Originally Posted by ice View Post
    which one do you prefer?more money more exp,or less producing time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Ice

Like Nana said, there are many answers to your question. It all depends on how much time you play, which level you are and what is your main goal right now.

If you play a lot every day, reducing production time is the best thing to do mainly for the 3 busiest factories : Dairy, Bakery and Sugar. But if you are gone to work every day, there is no point in doing thing faster if they will stay on the shelves for 8 hours anyway.

If you are at a low to medium level and are still struggling to get all the coins to buy all the buildings offered, then going for an increase of the money return is wise.

If you are at a medium to high level, you may need more xp to gain access to some of the things. In that case, increasing the return of xp is interesting.

One aspect that may be interesting at all levels is the extra shelves for the factory. These shelves are an extension to our barn and they are always welcome no matter where we are in the game.

Scrapnanni03
    I too am very new to the game. I have been reading some of the posts and have some additional questions. How do you increase population in the Grocery and the Hospital? I'm sure this is probably easy, but I am a little confused. Also how do you reduce production time in the Bakery, Sugar and Dairy with coin? All I see is $ that just increase production slots? I would really appreciate some input into how the game works. Thank you

Hi Scrapnannie03. Welcome to the Forum.

When you built the Grocery and the Hospital (these are both Community Buildings) the amount of population your town is allowed to have increased. But, to get the actual population you must build houses. Each house has a population number attached to it - for instance, the Cape Cod cottage when built by you, will give you 10 people in population.

Every time you build a Community Building your population cap increases and you can build more and larger houses, increasing your population as you do so.

To decrease production time in all of the factories you need to do the following things:

Collect ore in the Mine (have you restored your Mine, yet?)
    When your population is at 920 you can buy the Foundry.
    Ore is used at the Foundry to make ingots (bronze, gold, silver and platinum)
    When your population is 810 you can buy the Academy of Industry.
    You use the ingots you have made at the Foundry at the Academy of Industry to upgrade your Factories - upgrades can reduce production time or earn more coins or earn more XP or buy additional factory shelf.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Scrapnanni03
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Scrapnannie03. Welcome to the Forum.

When you built the Grocery and the Hospital (these are both Community Buildings) the amount of population your town is allowed to have increased. But, to get the actual population you must build houses. Each house has a population number attached to it - for instance, the Cape Cod cottage when built by you, will give you 10 people in population.

Every time you build a Community Building your population cap increases and you can build more and larger houses, increasing your population as you do so.

To decrease production time in all of the factories you need to do the following things:

Collect ore in the Mine (have you restored your Mine, yet?)
    When your population is at 920 you can buy the Foundry.
    Ore is used at the Foundry to make ingots (bronze, gold, silver and platinum)
    When your population is 810 you can buy the Academy of Industry.
    You use the ingots you have made at the Foundry at the Academy of Industry to upgrade your Factories - upgrades can reduce production time or earn more coins or earn more XP or buy additional factory shelf.

Scrapnanni03
    Thank you for the information I was also looking at opening new property. Is it true that it costs coin and take from your population?

Hi Scrapnanni

You need tools and coins to open up a new patch of land. It has nothing to do with your population. Click on one of the SALE sign and you will see how many tools and how many coins you need to clear the lot.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix