Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited lives rewards

Unlimited lives rewards

I really think there should be a way for us to choose when to use that reward. I've won it in a jackpot right before work and it got completely wasted because I had to go in. Earlier today I won it right before a 2 hour drive from the spring event. I didn't know that I'd be getting it. And it's wasted before I get to use it...... If you could implement a way for us to select when to use it I'd love the game even more.

While I agree with you that you should be able to store your infinite lives for a time when you can use it (it is one of the most requested features), you'll have to make adjustments to avoid wasting it. Take the wheel. If you're going to work, don't spin the wheel. I recognize that most people don't have a three hour window to play every single day but saving your wheel spin for a time when you can make the most out of a jackpot is the first step. As for winning the infinite lives from the spring event, click on the little present icon to see your prize for completing the section. Each prize gives a 1 or 2 hours of infinite lives. That means not completing the last level until you're ready to take advantage of those infinite lives. I'm sure Playrix is working on addressing this issue (right Playrix?) but until then, do what you can to minimize the disappointment of getting infinite lives at an inopportune time.

I so agree Alexandra! I would love to be able to choose when to use the limitless lives - just as I do with every other reward.

I know I'm due one of these in the Spring event, and I have to stop playing now before I want to! I used to use all my lives up before I went to bed - I can't now, because I'm worried I just might win (though there's not much chance with the particular game I'm on!!)

I totally agree. I won 6 hours of unlimited lives when I completed the Spring Event. Awesome reward but seriously who has SIX hours straight to play a game?!?! I stayed up way later then I should have to make the most of it, and I still missed out on about 2 hours of the reward. And there have been other times when I have recieved an unlimited lives rewards and I haven't been able to make the most of it at all. Which is really disappointing. There needs to be a way to pause it. Or break it up into smaller portions that you can play - eg - 30minute lots, and store them the same way as the free life you get when you spin the wheel.

I came to this forum for exactly the same reason. I missed out on A LOT of unlimited lives, because I accidentally won them at the most inconvenient times aka playing a quick game before heading to work.
    Last night I won the 2 hours of unlimited lives in the spring event and it was already midnight. I decided to stay up and use them to get through the next eight levels. I actually made it just in time - only to win another two hours of unlimited lives. Needless to say, as someone with a job, I did not use them!
    The comparison with spinning the wheel lacks a bit though, because every other prize can be stored for later, including the extra life. It would only make sense to be able to save the unlimited lives for a time when we can actually use them.
    Pretty please :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    While I agree with you that you should be able to store your infinite lives for a time when you can use it (it is one of the most requested features), you'll have to make adjustments to avoid wasting it. Take the wheel. If you're going to work, don't spin the wheel. I recognize that most people don't have a three hour window to play every single day but saving your wheel spin for a time when you can make the most out of a jackpot is the first step. As for winning the infinite lives from the spring event, click on the little present icon to see your prize for completing the section. Each prize gives a 1 or 2 hours of infinite lives. That means not completing the last level until you're ready to take advantage of those infinite lives. I'm sure Playrix is working on addressing this issue (right Playrix?) but until then, do what you can to minimize the disappointment of getting infinite lives at an inopportune time.
    I also do this, i didnt start the last task on each section until i had the time to use the unlimited life, that way, i made much better use of the prize. Also, i dont spin the daily wheel until i know i have a while to play, in the hope i hit the jackpot!!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

While I agree with the finding time to play before I win or in case I could win the jackpot. Some people don't know how to check what the rewards would be before winning the level. And you can't necessarily know if you are going to win that level or not until you play it. Nobody is going to waste a life or a chance to beat the level just so they don't win the unlimited life. They could make it like they do the extra lives. So we can choose when to use it. They could also put a time limit on it. Like if you don't use it in 24hrs it's gone. Life happens and for people who like the game this would help with that. It'd also help if the events earned stars for the regular stuff because the higher levels are so hard...

Agreed. Just adding my vote. I only joined the forum to post this request.

I agree. In fact, it's what drove me to post here. Unless we are all living completely eventless lives, it's very hard (impossible) to find blocks of hours where all we do is play Gardenscapes in order to take advantage of a truly fun, rare, and exciting prize. When I won 2 hours of unlimited play from a gift I opened, I couldn't play right then. I thought that if I logged out, the timer would stop and I could pick that time up later. It was so discouraging to lose what I'd worked so hard for.

All of this is the exact reason I made my post. My job can at times be extremely boring so I play this game and the minute I win something like this I'm slammed. Or driving or its 2am....There's no doubt it's an amazing prize it's just difficult to win and not be able to use...