Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Fields?

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Its

I never received 2 fields just by building 1 house. They may have change that along the way but it could be you had a field already waiting to be put on the board and earn another one.
    Hi Graylady, I think it's probably a fairly rare occurrence -- I had built a high population house, and a much lower one. Since the smaller one was ready first, I clicked on it, and didn't get anything, but must have come within just a few more to get the next field, then the bigger house blew through that, and the next increment as well. Had I waited (kicking myself for not having done so -- I hate not knowing), and clicked on the bigger house first, I would have only gotten one field, and the smaller house would have gotten the second.

Itswtvr
    I only built one house-that timber looking one and 2 fields popped up- couldn't have had one already there, I would've noticed the red sign on the hat by now if I had. Strange, I'll consider myself lucky then

SuzyD
    Hi Itswtvr, it's quite likely you were within a hair of reaching the next field, and the house you built was enough to get you over the hump. I agree, you'd quite likely notice the red star if there was a field just waiting to be nabbed.

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by bikemike View Post
    So why has money only got 107 ?

Perhaps greedy get rich quick developers (the construction sort, not the recent types) decided to build more swathes of unnecessary, un-needed shopping malls and over-priced identical boxes ?

Oops, there's me left-wing tendencies showing agin ........

P.S. Quite why the spellchecker is so miserable beats me ......I mean, it slams me down for all sorts of shortened words and slang expressions.and has no sense of humour whatsoever........

I reckon the spellchecker needs to get out more ..... see a bit more of the world ......
    Haha, that made me chuckle! At least you have a sense of humour, so that's all that matters!

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Hey Palee- yes CharlieSyd is an amazing helper - and fast on the draw.
    I'll second that!

Quote Originally Posted by Itswtvr View Post
    I only built one house-that timber looking one and 2 fields popped up- couldn't have had one already there, I would've noticed the red sign on the hat by now if I had. Strange, I'll consider myself lucky then
    Agreeing with SuzyD... You were probably just a few people short of getting your next field, so building the timber-framed house increased your population significantly enough that it gave you the few people you needed to qualify for your next field, as well as enough people to gain another field as well. It is totally based on population.
    Town: Denton - The Home of Happiness
    Town Level: 110
    Zoo Level: 156
    Playing Since: December, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Bowman View Post
    Agreeing with SuzyD... You were probably just a few people short of getting your next field, ...
    hi Lisa, did you notice the date of the post you're replying to? I'd be surprised (not a bad thing, though!), if they would see your reply, when they didn't even renew their membership here after the forum crash.
    just curious again.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi Lisa, did you notice the date of the post you're replying to? I'd be surprised (not a bad thing, though!), if they would see your reply, when they didn't even renew their membership here after the forum crash.
    just curious again.
    Sorry! I am totally new to this, and didn't even think to look at the date - I was just looking around at a lot of posts.
    Town: Denton - The Home of Happiness
    Town Level: 110
    Zoo Level: 156
    Playing Since: December, 2016

Sorry! I am totally new to this, and didn't even think to look at the date - I was just looking around at a lot of posts.
    Hiddy-ho Lisa, no need to be sorry, we all have done it, trust me , glad you are here, and there is no telling what you may find (lol).
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

hi again, Lisa,

no need to be sorry, indeed, it's not forbidden (nor is it something "we" all did, just btw), it's just a hint so that you are not disappointed when you don't get an answer from them