Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Many Fields?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi again, Lisa,

no need to be sorry, indeed, it's not forbidden (nor is it something "we" all did, just btw), it's just a hint so that you are not disappointed when you don't get an answer from them
    Ok true, "we" all didn't do it, but "BLL" certainly did it a few times (lol)
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Ok true, "we" all didn't do it, but "BLL" certainly did it a few times (lol)
    LOL - oh, I wouldn't have contradicted THAT statement. *G*

Quote Originally Posted by Mobbsy Acres View Post
    hi, I am on level 90 and have opened all community buildings and factories. I have 107 plots. The last 2 updates have not given any new buildings so all I am doing is growing and selling getting a bit boring now. I have 4 million dollars with nothing to spend it on, don't think much of the decorations and the prices are ridiculous
    good luck in the game
    I can't seem to gather enough coins to keep up with building factories! I am at least 3 factories behind. And about 4 community buildings behind too. Sometimes I'll use a boost (like 2x field boost or double helicopter boost) and spend an entire day just earning coins. I got up to 80,000 and then used it to buy a factory, a few community buildings, and to search the fourth island. Now I'm back down to about 14,000.

What are your best tricks for earning coins?
    Town Name: Watertopea (Reeseville) on Android
    Friend Code: GVGCPP
    Coop Name: Easy Breezy Coop, Coop Tag: #ES3P2N
    Description: A fairly relaxed co-op that races in Gold league. Minimum 1 task or opt out. We love players who are helpful and fun! Open co-op and English is our preferred language.

Reese, I like to grow crops for coins. It you will be online a while, grow and sell corn/carrots/wheat over and over. When you will be offline, plant a crop that grows while you are gone. (Gone 3 hours, plant trees and sell when you return) Its not huge numbers of coins, but can be consistently done.
    Givers Only Coop
    3 towns....Levels 101, 87 & 41

Curious to know... Who is CharlieSyd and how do I find her??

Quote Originally Posted by ReeseTeacher View Post
    I can't seem to gather enough coins to keep up with building factories! I am at least 3 factories behind. And about 4 community buildings behind too. Sometimes I'll use a boost (like 2x field boost or double helicopter boost) and spend an entire day just earning coins. I got up to 80,000 and then used it to buy a factory, a few community buildings, and to search the fourth island. Now I'm back down to about 14,000.

I shy away from the heli unless I have enough materials and money to buy the next CB or factory as heli makes you level up faster. When I do heli orders, I also use the heli booster. To earn coins, I mainly help friends and co-op-mates in their requests. What chelsea said is also true. Wheat costs nothing and gives you 1 coin when you sell them. Also, if you have the zoo opened, you can sell goods there as well
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

Quote Originally Posted by ReeseTeacher View Post

I'll give you the one and only pro-trick. Because I've been where you're at, and I've emerged like a Phoenix from the Fire!

I visited your coop to check your level. And sure enough you're lvl 57. Around lvl 50-60 is the big dip in how much coins your earn versus how much new CB's and factories costs. This is the level span of the game where everything is relatively at it's most expensive. Almost every player gets to this point and finds themselves falling behind in CB's/factories.

This is only temporary. As you level up further, you'll slowly but surely see your township catch up.

I'm now lvl 75. I run heli missions all the time, even the small ones or ones that give way more XP than gold. I used to be behind 4 factories just like you, at lvl 56ish. Now I'm only 1 factory behind.

So there's the pro-trick: don't worry about it, you'll catch back up later!
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

I like to decorate my town a lot. So can anyone suggests me how to put fields? I mean there should be road around them or water in between or fence around... Suggest some ideas..

I have my farm fields situated on ponds, like an irrigation system. I have most of them separated 12 fields at a time, organized around my farmstead & factory area. I love the way it looks.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts