Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Fields?

Palee Edgington

How Many Fields?

I tried to find the answer before posting this. I'm curious, does anyone know approximately how many fields we end up with after all community buildings, houses and factories are finished?

Mobbsy Acres
    hi, I am on level 90 and have opened all community buildings and factories. I have 107 plots. The last 2 updates have not given any new buildings so all I am doing is growing and selling getting a bit boring now. I have 4 million dollars with nothing to spend it on, don't think much of the decorations and the prices are ridiculous
    good luck in the game

Palee Edgington
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobbsy Acres View Post
    hi, I am on level 90 and have opened all community buildings and factories. I have 107 plots. The last 2 updates have not given any new buildings so all I am doing is growing and selling getting a bit boring now. I have 4 million dollars with nothing to spend it on, don't think much of the decorations and the prices are ridiculous
    good luck in the game
    4 million coins? WOW! I'm just about to hit my first 100k, and I can't put up anything new yet. I'm 45 or 46, and I'm enjoying the game, and all the awesome people who've I gotten as friends and neighbors.

On a side note--CharlieSyd is a great helper, I swear he has ESP. I no sooner had put help wanted on two train cars and he helped on both. Does CharlieSyd *Ever* need help?

Sometimes I do help wanted on some of the longer timed items, so I can give thank you/clovers out.

Ralph0989
    Quote Originally Posted by Palee Edgington View Post
    I tried to find the answer before posting this. I'm curious, does anyone know approximately how many fields we end up with after all community buildings, houses and factories are finished?
    Palee... You will have a total of 115 fields...

bikemike
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Palee... You will have a total of 115 fields...
    So why has money only got 107 ?

Perhaps greedy get rich quick developers (the construction sort, not the recent types) decided to build more swathes of unnecessary, un-needed shopping malls and over-priced identical boxes ?

Oops, there's me left-wing tendencies showing agin ........

P.S. Quite why the spellchecker is so miserable beats me ......I mean, it slams me down for all sorts of shortened words and slang expressions.and has no sense of humour whatsoever........

I reckon the spellchecker needs to get out more ..... see a bit more of the world ......

Ralph0989
    Bikemike... After you have built all of the community buildings and all of the houses (level 82, if I remember correctly), you should end up with a total population of 17,845 and 115 fields...

Palee Edgington
    Thanks guys. I guess I'm not even halfway there then. I was trying to plan ahead, and make space where the rest of my farm currently is.

Sandy
    4 million coins? WOW! I'm just about to hit my first 100k, and I can't put up anything new yet. I'm 45 or 46, and I'm enjoying the game, and all the awesome people who've I gotten as friends and neighbors.

On a side note--CharlieSyd is a great helper, I swear he has ESP. I no sooner had put help wanted on two train cars and he helped on both. Does CharlieSyd *Ever* need help?

Sometimes I do help wanted on some of the longer timed items, so I can give thank you/clovers out.
    Hey Palee- yes CharlieSyd is an amazing helper - and fast on the draw. FYI - CharlieSyd is a she.

Palee Edgington
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Hey Palee- yes CharlieSyd is an amazing helper - and fast on the draw. FYI - CharlieSyd is a she.
    Thank you Sandy. CharlieSyd, sorry if I offended you. But, you really ROCK! I'm glad to have you in my friends list.

Sandy
    Thank you Sandy. CharlieSyd, sorry if I offended you. But, you really ROCK! I'm glad to have you in my friends list.
    Ha Palee, she won't be offended. She's very easy going. And note - Many of us on the forum made the same mistake too! Cheers!