Thread: Market Place Dealer Prices

Market Place Dealer Prices

With the recent upgrade, players must pay to access the dealer services. The price for items is not low, either. I recently needed to make ice cream fast. The price for one ingredient with the dealer was 23 tcash for 2 bowls of cream. When I started to make the ice cream, I saw I could speed the ice cream up for 4 tcash each or a total of 8 tcash. That seems to be at too much difference between the two options. I really feel cheated. The price should be no more than the cost to expedite, maybe 1 tcash more, but not 3 times the price without warning!

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Dealer services have always been paid for (it's not part of the new update) and the items are traditionally sold using gold coins (not tcash).

Could you clarify a bit more?
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by debbie29469 View Post
    With the recent upgrade, players must pay to access the dealer services. The price for items is not low, either. I recently needed to make ice cream fast. The price for one ingredient with the dealer was 23 tcash for 2 bowls of cream. When I started to make the ice cream, I saw I could speed the ice cream up for 4 tcash each or a total of 8 tcash. That seems to be at too much difference between the two options. I really feel cheated. The price should be no more than the cost to expedite, maybe 1 tcash more, but not 3 times the price without warning!
    We always have to pay to access dealer and the goods he sells

Quote Originally Posted by debbie29469 View Post
    The vast majority of the items sold by the dealer and in the marketplace in general are purchased with coins, not t-cash. The exception tends to be building materials. Yes, we pay t-cash to hire the dealer, but other than the exception I mentioned, everything else is simple coins.

I think the dealer and the marketplace are two of the very best features of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    The vast majority of the items sold by the dealer and in the marketplace in general are purchased with coins, not t-cash. The exception tends to be building materials. Yes, we pay t-cash to hire the dealer, but other than the exception I mentioned, everything else is simple coins.

I think the dealer and the marketplace are two of the very best features of the game.
    I use the dealer always, I'm very dependent on the dealer.

Two bowls of ice cream cost you 23 t cash? Not quite sure whether you mean ice cream cones or the bowls with the ice cream and pineapple but either way, it should require coins not t cash.

Yes, the dealer is FREE the first time you use him but after that he has always cost t cash to hire him. But it should not have cost t cash for the ice cream.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo