Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 13.07 New Update (iOS, Google Play, Kindle)

Maria Rawlins
    Thank SuzyD that has helped me a lot now my game is updating. Thanx

SuzyD
    Hi Maria, welcome to the forum. I'm glad things worked properly. Enjoy the update -- it's great!

Boadicah
    Since this update,it has been much more difficult to fill the plane. Even with using the market exclusively for the plane, I can not build up the amounts needed for all the goods. I have to order the same product twice from the market in order to have enough. I don't play to be frustrated. I just send the plane off mostly empty.

I do like the idea of a zoo.

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Boadicah View Post
    Since this update,it has been much more difficult to fill the plane. Even with using the market exclusively for the plane, I can not build up the amounts needed for all the goods. I have to order the same product twice from the market in order to have enough. I don't play to be frustrated. I just send the plane off mostly empty.
    Hi Boadicah

I think we've all noticed this since the update, it's a common cause of frustration - in fact, there's a thread you might not have noticed called 'Airport Shenanigans' where we all have a good moan about this very subject.

I for one couldn't manage without my good friends answering my requests for help - please don't hesitate to use the ask for help button! Also make sure to have plenty of friends so you can help each other, it makes all the difference!

Boadicah
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Hi Boadicah

I think we've all noticed this since the update, it's a common cause of frustration - in fact, there's a thread you might not have noticed called 'Airport Shenanigans' where we all have a good moan about this very subject.

I for one couldn't manage without my good friends answering my requests for help - please don't hesitate to use the ask for help button! Also make sure to have plenty of friends so you can help each other, it makes all the difference!

Boadicah
    Thank you MimG.

Julan001
    When is the update going to be available @ the Amazon Appstore (for BlackBerry)? I can't play because it requires me to update my game. It links me to the Appstore, yet there is no update available. Either the update should be available for everybody at the same time... or at least people should be able to play with the older version if it isn't available yet.

I also hope that the "glich" that prevented me from playing the game when I wasn't connected to Wi-Fi has been resolved. (I have a 4g internet connection & it would not recognise it, telling me "cannot connect to server". Everything had been working fine until I updated my game on July 1st.

There was hope that with this update some of the "Friends" issues might be resolved. Sadly, I just finally deleted Graylady from my friends list - she has been frozen at Level 106 for quite some time and the link is to her "ghost town" from what she says. When I deleted her, I thought I would go to the Plane Leader Board to see what her current level is now (it was Level 108) when I last looked. Well....so much for that....my Global Leader list only displays #1 thru #15 players.

Okey dokey, then.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Nana... This is really interesting... When I reconnected with Graylady (ghost town 106) she was at level 108... I'm currently showing her at level 110...

Well, she hasn't been to the Forum since early yesterday morning, so maybe she spent her time moving up two more levels. LOL
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)