Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697

Thread: Airplane shenanigans

Sharika Jeter
    Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    I've been wondering if anyone is still have a lot of big requests for their planes and trains? I thought this was suppose to get better after the last update but lately I've had some big requests from planes and trains and requests for the big amounts of the same product in both the train and plane.

E.G. Today one plane wanted 18 sugar - 3x6 and then the next train to roll in wanted 12 sugar - 3x4. 30 sugar in total. I've had other orders like this with harder to make products in the last two days as well.

Yesterday I had two train cars ask for 31 wheat. Good thing I make a lot of those, since it doesn't take long to produce. The other day, I had a plane request 25 corns and 22 sugar canes. I deleted a helicopter request for cheese. Don't remember the number, but I didn't feel like doing it because it takes forever. Plus, I had other items ahead of it. Most of the time, the request has been reasonable. Hope it continues.

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharika Jeter View Post
    Yesterday I had two train cars ask for 31 wheat. Good thing I make a lot of those, since it doesn't take long to produce. The other day, I had a plane request 25 corns and 22 sugar canes. I deleted a helicopter request for cheese. Don't remember the number, but I didn't feel like doing it because it takes forever. Plus, I had other items ahead of it. Most of the time, the request has been reasonable. Hope it continues.
    thanks for letting me know. I don't know what's going on...my requests got better and now some rather silly things are happening. Like today...I got a request for the same main item for planes one right after another. My requests for wheat the day before yesterday were for, I believe, 68 wheat x 3 and I have a barn full of tools to build the pelican enclosure. it's a bit much It's hard to build the zoo and then have to empty my barn to fill orders of 68 wheat. Then I don't have a lot to sell in the zoo or trains or to use to make other products. Wheat isn't hard to make but the big amounts slow down game play either way. if I cancel the plane order it takes hours for another and if I empty my barn I have nothing left to use for the zoo or other things. Oh well, over all I notice an improvement from months back but still it's kind of crazy on my town right now.

Shawn Davis
    My plane mostly sticks to an amount just over how many can be produced while the plane is away except when it comes to field crops. This morning I had 56x3 for wheat, but this next plane wants corn, another quick to make product. Annoying, but I no longer have space for 56 pieces of corn. I have been trying to fill my ques, have spent more money I can't afford and still can't get enough space, especially when it is filled with ever needed building material. I'm not sure I'm enjoying this game anymore when all it has become is stress to un-fill a barn so I can fill a plane request, using more money then is in my bank account to either purchase more barn space and/or speed up production so I can sell to my people to add more barn space! I sure hope there is a change soon cuz I sure used to love the game!

Hi Shawn,
    In the mid levels, barn space is trying right before you get a barn expansion. You are crushed for space and sometimes have to shed materials. I.E sell out of your barn. The game requires patience. Try not to spend money on such things if you can avoid it. Some things that will help are:

1. Quality friends who will help you fill your trains and jets.
    2. Employ Raja always.
    3. Are you in a co-op? Find a good one and you will get even more help.

It is a game and can be relaxing if you don't stress over it. Don't feel pushed to do things right now.

Wishing you the best,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

nighthawk
    It not the planes anymore but the trains.Please playrix stop asking for so much sugar 3 x 4 cubes almost every other train. Or give us another sugar factory

coljoy
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    It not the planes anymore but the trains.Please playrix stop asking for so much sugar 3 x 4 cubes almost every other train. Or give us another sugar factory
    I too do not like it when sugar products are requested in trains and planes because it's hard to keep up especially when we need the sugar products to make so many other items. So if we need 30 sugar for the plane and train like I did the other day, how can I possibly keep up with the other products that are needed like muffins / hot sauce / or the coffees etc. A while back there was a thread asking what product we most bought because we disliked making it etc and the majority of players picked the sugar products. I'm CONSTANTLY making sugar products even when they aren't requested in planes and trains etc.

Barbara-Jean
    Maybe the devs shouod start playing there own game???...

rale

Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Okay, my plane came in:

3 x 2 Plums (I only have 5)
    3 x 6 yarns (I only have 8)
    3 x 5 sushi (I only have 6)

I have no more plums, no more salmon and none of the above items are offered in the Market. Ships aren't due in for a good long while. I can't use Raja for everything and not in a good position yet to ask for help. Looks like this plane will sit there for a good long while.

Guess the developers twist their skinny black mustaches, glint their eyes, and snort at our predicaments.

rale

A joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Okay, my plane came in:

3 x 2 Plums (I only have 5)
    3 x 6 yarns (I only have 8)
    3 x 5 sushi (I only have 6)

I have no more plums, no more salmon and none of the above items are offered in the Market. Ships aren't due in for a good long while. I can't use Raja for everything and not in a good position yet to ask for help. Looks like this plane will sit there for a good long while.

Guess the developers twist their skinny black mustaches, glint their eyes, and snort at our predicaments.

Ruth UK
    Yesterday I had 2 aeroplanes on the trot asking for Tays potato crisps! Apart from the growing time of the potatoes the product itself isn't exactly quick to make.