Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Airplane shenanigans

Jane Wolfe Smith
    I've turned back many planes...seriously, 3x19 eggs with 3x9 cupcakes???? And hey...what the heck are those wings for?

And to friends of town 42:
    I will take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all my friends for helping me with some difficult orders. Most recently I was surprised by 3x6 fruit cakes (had only made 6 in time) and my friends came through. I appreciate it so much! Many friends over the months have helped me out but most recently I have an unnamed friend with no icon to especially thank...you know who you are (because I sure don't )

I have always gifted whatever I could as often as I can to repay and help lower level players...it just makes the game more fun.

Sandy
    Hey Jane - gifting is one of the most fun parts of the game for me. So glad you brought that up. And supporting lower level players - I think that's SO important!

Bosco
    I'm actually going to take the opposite stance on this thread. It seems many of you are complaining because you can't send your planes out almost immediately. Of the things that people are posting here, no of it seems all that horrible, especially if you've upgraded your factories. Wheat takes 2 minutes grow & sugar 20. You can produce 8 cream & milkshakes an hour. I just had a plane land requesting 9 cream x 3. So it takes a few hours to fill. What does it cost me? 100 or so XP? Not worth raising a fuss when I need over 73K to reach the next level.

About the only person I'd say has a legitimate gripe in this thread is Jane. That order requires 193 eggs! But I've done the math and its achievable in the time given to send off the plane. Its not easy, but if all the plane orders were, we'd get bored pretty quickly.

All in all, I think the devs are doing a pretty good job with the plane order algorithms.

My next plane is due in about 45 minutes. It wants strawberries, fruit gummy candy and wheat.

I have between barn and field about 68 strawberries. It probably won't be enough. I don't want to even contemplate how many candies I will need.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Don't agree with your reasoning at all, Bosco. If all we had to do was concentrate crops, products, and factories on one plane order, fine. But those ingredients, those crops, those factories are also necessary for scads of other products that are in demand for us too.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Kat Klaws
    Wow! Looks like the new update will cause me a lot of trouble. Right now, my main problem is finding people who don't have the new update.

Kat: Katie is a Forum member and a Kindle user and she has had the update for a couple of hours now.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

nannan
    I also enjoy gifting just seems like everyone needing help has new version, still can't update for kindle. My plane is stuck and wants 26 T cash to start. Think I will just let it sit for awhile.

CharlieSyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Don't agree with your reasoning at all, Bosco. If all we had to do was concentrate crops, products, and factories on one plane order, fine. But those ingredients, those crops, those factories are also necessary for scads of other products that are in demand for us too.
    Nana, you are absolutely right.
    Also, maybe Bosco has never had three or four friends in his list all needing from 9 to 12 sugar cubes at the same time! This has been happening today all day. Just finished loading 24 sugar for a friend...now i am off building the world's smallest hedge maze, yay!!

Ralph0989
    Bosco... I agree with Nana on this one... Also, later in the game you may sing a different tune, when you need 750,000 xps to level up, like some of us do...