Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Airplane shenanigans

Happy for you, BJ! But that is just evil of Playrix. See what I mean about taking an ugly turn?
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Epona09
    Nana, I wish I could trade you amethysts for topaz!

I'm waiting for my plane to arrive; I imagine it's going to be very similar to one Ralph mentioned in the last couple days -- mine is sugar, corn, and plum jam. How much you want to bet that it will be something like 3x15 sugar and 3x65 corn? I'm hoping the jam at least will be 3x2 rather than 3x6!

Meanwhile a train just came in asking for 3x25 corn! So much for trying to build up corn for the plane. And thanks for the help, Ralph!

I agree with everyone. The airplane's orders have taken a dive for the worst. I guess too many players were filling them too easily since the new leaderboard.

For me today has been Wheat day !!! First plane asked for 3X 65, second plane asked for 3 X 65 (with 3 X 32 carrots!) and then 3 trains came in, one asking for 53 wheat and the other asked for 2 X 26 + 1 x 25. Altogether this is 467 wheat without counting the wheat necessary for the feed mill and factories.

I just filled a plane asking for 3 X 13 sugars !!!

Another thing I start to see is repeat. Like my 2 planes in a row asking for huge quantities of wheat. Right now I have my second plane of the day asking for Sea Pizza, nothing less !!! Like SML+ said, if I get some building materials with this one, I'll scream ...
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sandy
    Here's a question - something I've wondered about for a long time - re the crazy large requests for items. Because I've seen crazy requests even before this latest update.

Do you think that the computer's algorithms make requests large - when a person has a friend/or friends at higher levels or barn capacity? Does the Playrix computer automatically say "Oh, that's CharlieSyd, or that's Sandy, or it could be so many of us (etc etc etc) i.e. people who help a lot? So the computer decides to ask for larger amounts of items?

Ralph0989
    I just checked my help requests... I have 3 friends asking for help with planes... One is 3x9 sugar, one is 3x12 sugar, and the last one is 3x15 sugar... Something is really rotten in the state of Denmark, don't you think...

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    I just checked my help requests... I have 3 friends asking for help with planes... One is 3x9 sugar, one is 3x12 sugar, and the last one is 3x15 sugar... Something is really rotten in the state of Denmark, don't you think...
    Yup! Something is wrong. These kinds of requests frustrate players "beyond the normal challenges" we should expect in a game. Sadly - people get most of their yellow, red, purple and green things (sorry I haven't learned the proper terms - purple is amethyst?)...from the planes.

Making plane requests crazy - means less helping, friends being sad they're not being helped, and less opportunity to use boosters....

And - the price for the yellow/red/purple/green things are beyond the capability of most players. It might have made more sense for people to be able to buy them with coins?

So... yup.... sucks.

Well, I am not faring too much better with the trains, truth be told. I have one right now wanting 3 x 15 sugar cane and some other item that I got help for. Figure I'll grow the sugar cane all myself.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Well, I am not faring too much better with the trains, truth be told. I have one right now wanting 3 x 15 sugar cane and some other item that I got help for. Figure I'll grow the sugar cane all myself.
    Nana - you wrote this message at 3:33 pm. I always assume the Playrix computers change things into my own time zone? Whatever - I don't see a request for sugar cane. I'm here able to help. Even went to your town - nada.

Well, that 's because I didn't ask for help with the sugar cane, just another item which Mim filled already. I have two more trains due in (staggered arrivals) so you will probably be seeing a help sign. Ha ha.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Sandy
    My plane just came in.

3 x 3 eggs and bacon = 9
    3 x 4 salmon = 12
    3 x 2 watermelon jams = 6

I asked for help for one of each - and that CharlieSyd came through on ALL - while I am typing right now!!! Charlie - you're my hero. In a previous thread you talked about lack of barn capacity. How come you can always help? Got a topaz/yellow. I need that. Thank you dear friend!