Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Airplane shenanigans

CharlieSyd

Airplane shenanigans

Has anyone noticed an increase in ridiculous airplane oders since the new update or is it just me? Yesterday i had one asking for 3x10 milk shakes, now i have 2 friends needing 3x12 milk shakes and 3x13 milkshakes. Oh, and another one needs3x14 sugar cubes!!
    The most I have seen so far has been 9 milk shakes and 9 sugar cubes. Not that those were easy orders, right?
    Maybe this was common practice and i have somehow not noticed it before but still...
    Kuen, Liza, can you please please pass this info to the devs, maybe they can do something about it. These orders are just down right absurd.
    Thank you!

Barbara-Jean
    Yes i have also noticed,

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSyd View Post
    Has anyone noticed an increase in ridiculous airplane oders since the new update or is it just me? Yesterday i had one asking for 3x10 milk shakes, now i have 2 friends needing 3x12 milk shakes and 3x13 milkshakes. Oh, and another one needs3x14 sugar cubes!!
    The most I have seen so far has been 9 milk shakes and 9 sugar cubes. Not that those were easy orders, right?
    Maybe this was common practice and i have somehow not noticed it before but still...
    Kuen, Liza, can you please please pass this info to the devs, maybe they can do something about it. These orders are just down right absurd.
    Thank you!
    CharlieSyd - yup I noticed the same. Stunned at some of the large requests coming on planes. So I'm going on strike - albeit a selective strike, drawing the line at orders I will help. One friend's plane now wants 3 x 11 milkshakes. That's too many. Many players don't have the barn space to have so many items in storage, and/or they're not at the level where they can use boosters - so they aren't able to help. Yup yup yup - glad you brought this up.

CharlieSyd: Actually, it gets worse. Came across a plane this morning wanting 3x21 milks.

I am glad you brought this up, because I feel like the developers are really starting to play hard ball. You know Graylady's famous mantra about helicopter orders? DELETE, DELETE, DELETE! Well, for several days now the first deleted order to plop itself down wants crops - all the crops of a particular 2 types in my barn. This is not just random coincidence, it is happening every single time, for days. Of course, I delete it and back comes another one, different crops.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    I think the devs did this to slow some of us down... I am usually able to make or buy everything in the time it takes for the plane to arrive and don't even use the 14-15 hours they give us to fill the plane... Instead of these outrageous orders, maybe it's time for them to do a little rethinking on how the airport should work...

Ralph0989
    I just had another plane... 3x18 eggs, 3x21 milk, 3x15 milkshakes... DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SML+61
    I absolutely agree! The order I'm working on now requires burgers, brownies and glazed bacon...it remains to be seen in what quantities. But two of these items require syrup and two tie up dairy production. I'm using the dealer to help, but what does a player without him do? If my reward ends up being community building supplies (again!) I'm going to lose it!

The whole point of the phony "Wings" competition was to stir up more use of the Airport. That appears to have worked. If I don't start getting an Amethyst here or there from the rewards, I am gonna take a hike from the plane loading. I am drowning in Topaz, Emerald and Ruby, which are completely WORTHLESS unless combined with one or more Amethyst.

I am not liking the ugly turn some of the game features are taking, lately.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Barbara-Jean
    Hey Nana, went to your town just see it! Cuz I really like it!! And I got a golden Balloon!! And guess what was in it!! You guessed it a very Rare Amethyst!! Now I have two!! Thanx so much!!

Okay, my plane came in:

3 x 2 Plums (I only have 5)
    3 x 6 yarns (I only have 8)
    3 x 5 sushi (I only have 6)

I have no more plums, no more salmon and none of the above items are offered in the Market. Ships aren't due in for a good long while. I can't use Raja for everything and not in a good position yet to ask for help. Looks like this plane will sit there for a good long while.

Guess the developers twist their skinny black mustaches, glint their eyes, and snort at our predicaments.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air