Thread: Upgrading train

Upgrading train

Hi

I am trying to upgrade my first train. I have enough bars required. When I click it..it says I have to upgrade to level 2 first. HOw do I do that? Thanks

You have to alternate experience points and time when you upgrade, upgrade the experience points now and you will be able to upgrade time next upgrade.

Ok...ok....I think I follow...let me go try that....thanks so much.....LuvOthers

Ok...did that....that worke it net to level 2.....so next time will upgrade time....thanks again.

You're welcome and happy gaming.

How far can I upgrade to trains too am on 17 on all 3 train when will that be full of up grade

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie Scott View Post
    How far can I upgrade to trains too am on 17 on all 3 train when will that be full of up grade
    You can upgrade your trains 30 times : 10 times for time reduction (-50%) and 20 times to increase the XP received (+100%). Once completed, your trains will have a star with 31 in it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix