Thread: View All Friends' Tanks

View All Friends' Tanks

Ability to visit each tank of friends. I would love for my friends to see the decorations in all my tanks.

Hi Annie! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us We're currently working on the feature you mentioned, so one of the upcoming updates may bring it to us!

Visiting Friends' Fish Tanks

I would love to be able to see the names of their fish !! And see all their tanks. Is that possible

Visit All Tanks

I would like to be able to visit all of the tanks my friends have, and I would le them to be able to visit mine too. We put a lot of time into the tanks and just as you are putting on the finishing touches you get a new tank and no one can see your beautifully finished tank.

Hi Kristin! It would be really awesome to see all of our friends' beautiful aquariums! Our devs are already working on it, and I hope we'll get this feature in one of our upcoming updates

That would be great to be able to visit all the different tanks of your friend.

I very rarely go back to a tank if already collected the three stars..Why not have competitions to encourage us to visit these tanks.
    Competition such as hidden gems or coins in a tanks adornments or fish. By pressing on a fish for example to see if a hidden coin.

I would like love for my friends to see my completed tanks.